BIGCHEST1225 is offline Junior Member

China man still saying BW will kill his growth (is he ignorant about this?)

This question was all ready answered saying that rhgh is rhgh is rhgh and that BW wont do any damage at all to it. But the china man on his list says differenty

. we do not recomand using bactriostatic water with our HGH nore HCG because we know some are not PH balanced thus may digrade it , we suggest using distilled water sold at bigger supermarkets for $1 ,

inheritmylife is offline Anabolic Member
    He's an imbecile. Use BW.

The Ph of BA is **** near neutral, slightly higher, even though it's an alcohol. Sterile water's pH is **** near neutral (7.0). Physiological pH is ~7.45, depending on what part of the body. that being said, sterile water will have a lower pH than BW, although insignificant really, but BW will have a pH closer to ideal in terms of preservation.
    He'll have to explain his reasoning. In addition to that, his idea that microwaving store-bought water= sterile water is still absurd....that alone robs him of any credibility in my book.

Mr Olympia is offline Junior Member
    I'll trust the companies that make it over someone who doesnt filter his oils anyday.

Thank you kinds sirs......just double checking one last time before I purchase bw...... mmmmmmmmmmm..........1060 IUS on hand.............jizzing .........ahhhhhhhhhhhh

flexshack is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by einstein1905
    The Ph of BA is **** near neutral, slightly higher, even though it's an alcohol. Sterile water's pH is **** near neutral (7.0). Physiological pH is ~7.45, depending on what part of the body. that being said, sterile water will have a lower pH than BW, although insignificant really, but BW will have a pH closer to ideal in terms of preservation.
    He'll have to explain his reasoning. In addition to that, his idea that microwaving store-bought water= sterile water is still absurd....that alone robs him of any credibility in my book.
    einstein, i thought you said BA is an acid not a base?

Quote Originally Posted by flexshack
    einstein, i thought you said BA is an acid not a base?
    Acids and bases aren't strictly defined by their pH. Something can act as a base but still be at a pH below 7. It all depends on what other compounds are in the solution. being that it's a benzene with a hydroxyl group (making it an alcohol), it has a hydrogen to "donate"....IF there is a relatively strong base present to "accept" the proton. It can serve as either an acid or a base, but pure solution of BA is at a basic pH

Just dug this up...

"The reconstituted solution has a pH of 6.5 to
    8.5"

It was in reference to SaizenŽ

PS

Saizen Bacteriostatic Water contains 0.9% Benzyl Alcohol.

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    Quote Originally Posted by inheritmylife
    He's an imbecile. Use BW.
    Well said.. Distilled from the supermarket

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Olympia
    Just dug this up...

"The reconstituted solution has a pH of 6.5 to
    8.5"

It was in reference to SaizenŽ
    If it's true 18 megaOhm BW water with GH, the pH after reconstitution should be right around 7.8

All BW is created equal; correct? It doesnt matter where I purchase it at none are going to have slightly different amounts of ba in it compared to another maker? Is this something I should try to go brand name only on? PM with link would be awesome especially if they also carried slin pins. I know of a few but am not sure who has the highest quality and heard it's against ar.com's rules to post links to sites selling that stuff.

thank bros. It would of taken weeks of searching and reading to find this info without you

..and god said, Let all BW be created equal..

There wont be much difference between brands, just get a small bottle, you dont need much. It will say on the bottle exact amount of BA. Should be 0.9%. PM sent.

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Olympia
    PS

Saizen Bacteriostatic Water contains 0.9% Benzyl Alcohol.
    The BW I have is the same

JohnnyB

Thread Information