bigazzgunz is offline New Member

Serious question: pathology related

Does insulin and/or GH make your urine smell funny? It smells as if I ate asparagus or something like that. My first piss break after an injection has an odd smell. Is there any logic behind that? Another thing is I've heard from 2 different chicks that my jiz tastes bitter. I've done cycles in the past and never had any complaints but it seems after I started the slin/GH these girls are coming up like they just bit into a lemon....WTF? I haven't really changed my diet either but I guess if it continues I might have to stock up on cans of pineapple

P.S. Legit explainations would be appreciated but I know some of you aren't going to be able to resist with other posts

If you aren't getting carbs at the right time or in the right amounts with slin, you can resort to utilizing ketones....the byproducts of ketone metabolization makes pretty much everything smell.....different (breath, sweat, urine, you name it).

bigazzgunz is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by einstein1905
    If you aren't getting carbs at the right time or in the right amounts with slin, you can resort to utilizing ketones....the byproducts of ketone metabolization makes pretty much everything smell.....different (breath, sweat, urine, you name it).
    Is utilizing keytones a bad thing? I feel the timing is right IMO with the slin, 15 mins after PWO injection, but if it is related to carb intake, am I not getting enough or am I getting too much? However, I rarely feel the effects of hypo so I guess it is possible I am getting to much.....

Thread Information