FuKiN MoNSTeR is offline Junior Member

IGF-1 LR3 HELP! mixing solvents/sub-Q?

i currently on an EQ/prop/tren cycle and i have 12 weeks left, perfect timing for a 25 days/4 weeks off/25 days on again IGF-1 Lr3, i am planing on doing 20mcg AM and, 20mcg around 6pm

my goals for adding the R3 are increased lean musclemass/lower BF so i was thinking sub-Q would be the best way to go to get rid of some of the fat the cycle is putting on.

my questions are.
    1. what do i mix the 1mg igf LR3 with? BA? Bwater? Vinigar ?
    2. can i do sub-q injects if its mixed with something other than water?
    3. can i do T3 with IGF and see positive results?

abstrack is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    1. with BA
    2. do IM shots of it
    3. neve done that combo but t-3 is alwasy good on a cycle and if you are dieting right it can aid in you loosing fat
    abstrack@protonmail.com

will doing IM still have the same shredding effects as Sub-Q GH?

bump for answer

abstrack is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    the key is you food intake and timing. I dont care what gear or substance you are running but if you eat like crap and dont have things dialed in properly than nothing is going to work for shredding fat.

if you looking for spot reduction from a shot than get HGH. From what I have read in peoples journals to just their plain experiences with igf-1 r3. I have never read anyone use it for spot reduction of fat. I have read reduction in overall bodyfat and increase in LBM.
    abstrack@protonmail.com

spot reduction isnt necessary and if i really needed it id probably just use lipostabil. what muscles do i inject with igf if im usin slinpinz?

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    Bro what LR3 do you have? You want to do 1 of those injection post w/o

JohnnyB

Mallet is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by FuKiN MoNSTeR
    spot reduction isnt necessary and if i really needed it id probably just use lipostabil. what muscles do i inject with igf if im usin slinpinz?
    Bi's and tri's seem to be the favorite, but if possible hit the muscle group you worked that day PWO...bilaterally if you can...20mcg per arm PWO with slin if you like, definatelty go IM with the LR3.

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    Does anyone realy see results from spot injecting. I can see why with IGF-1 but LR3 isn't bound by IGF-1BP like IGF-1, that's the reason for spot injection with IGF-1. I did all my injection in my quads and didn't notice them getting any bigger because of the injection.

JohnnyB

JohnnyB

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyB
    Does anyone realy see results from spot injecting. I can see why with IGF-1 but LR3 isn't bound by IGF-1BP like IGF-1, that's the reason for spot injection with IGF-1. I did all my injection in my quads and didn't notice them getting any bigger because of the injection.

JohnnyB

JohnnyB
    I definitely saw site-specific effects, although not everywhere I injected. delts and pecs I really noticed it. One cycle, I just injected anterior delts after shoulder workouts and saw major improvements. i think smaller muscle groups are going to give more "apparent" effects.

I know what you mean about IGFBPs being the reason for spot injecting, since that should prevent IGF-1 from readilly leaving the site, but site injecting LR3 just gives a much higher ratio of IGF-1 to IGF receptor ratio into the muscle injected, especially since IGF receptors are upregulated in response to muscle trauma, so you'll get a greater number of IGF-1 binding receptors in the muscle(s) into which it was injected.....it'l still leave the site and have effects systemically, hence the fatloss all over, but we can still "focus" the effects at certain sites so that effects will be preferential to the site.

Thread Information