raoul3 is offline Associate Member

Does HGH make you lethargic?

I've started to take hgh first thing in the morning and it seems like it really has a negative impact on workout intensity and drive. Especially noticeable when doing some explosive lifts like power cleans for example. This is frustrating, has it happened to anyone else? I'm going back to night injections and we'll see what's up.

Da Bull is offline Banned
    Some ppl have reported being lathargic using HGH,thank goodness I'm not one of them.

Keep in mind that following a GH injection, you'll get a large rise in IGF-1 levels. depending on how skimpy you were with carbs prior to switching over to AM GH injections, the elevated IGF-1 levels can certainly be enough to lower BG enough to cause lethargy

Thanks Einstein, that's right on the money. My carbs intake has been pretty low! And that's not the first time it has happened to me but it was the same configuration. Do you think I have to switch over to late afternoon/evening injection? Or consuming enough carbs the night after will solve the problem??

Quote Originally Posted by raoul3
    Thanks Einstein, that's right on the money. My carbs intake has been pretty low! And that's not the first time it has happened to me but it was the same configuration. Do you think I have to switch over to late afternoon/evening injection? Or consuming enough carbs the night after will solve the problem??
    It'd be better to just adjust carb intake....rather than loading up the night before, just increase carb intake in the morning......it likely won't take much increase to reverse/prevent the effects.

Quote Originally Posted by einstein1905
    It'd be beter to just adjust carb intake....rather than loading up the night before, just increase carb intake in the morning......it likely won't take much increase to reverse/prevent the effects.
    Thanks for your help.

Thread Information