Zues is offline Associate Member

Thinkin gabout GH

Heybros, I'm thinking of running GH for the first time. I'm around 8% bf 5'8 and weigh in at 175 (I have been off my last cycle for almost 3 months now.) My build is pretty much lean mass. I'm looking to bulk with it, not necessarially get cut. I would like to be able to put on 25 to 30 lbs over 3 months. I can get 100ius for $450. Does that price sound reasonable? Also I'm debating between running 3 or 4 ius. I was gonna run it 5 days on 2 days off and take it in the AM. Also was gonna run iut with 500mg of test cyp a week, and maybe tren or deca . Between now and when/if I decide to do it I'm going to do some more research. Any advice or input is appreciated. BTW I would probably run it at LEAST 3 months. Just wanna know if the difference between 3 and 4 ius a day would make that big of a difference with what my goals are.

BuffNuts is offline New Member
    Do the your shot afternoon. Your body produces more GH at night and early morn. So maybe around 11am- 12am. What kind of GH are you taking?

Can't remember the name but i have heard of it before and know its legit. Each kit comes with 10 bottles that have 10ius and 10 sterile water amps. I can get each kit for $450. Does that seem like an ok price?

joevette is offline Banned
    I'd keep looking around, you could get it for about half that price overseas.

Thanks. Any advice on whether 3 or 4 ius a day would be best for me?

Thread Information