KGBnine is offline Anabolic Member

IGF and the traps

has anyone had any experience injecting IGF IM into the traps? and if so, what were the results? thanks

I used the traps a few times. you can read about swellin's results injecting his traps with LR3 here in his last couple entries:
    swellin's IGF-1 journal

Swellin Guest
    Hey.....my journal got ref'd...cool.
    I love traps anmyway, but right now they are the biggest they have ever been. I am injecting in the traps and in the bis PWO. I have seen some improvement in my traps while using the IGF in them. It's easy, so give it a try.

majorpecs is offline Anabolic Member
    Blog Entries
    Nice journal Swellin!!

Quote Originally Posted by Swellin
    I love traps anmyway, but right now they are the biggest they have ever been. I am injecting in the traps and in the bis PWO. I have seen some improvement in my traps while using the IGF in them. It's easy, so give it a try.
    Oh yeah.....
    p.s. do you mind if I link your journal over here????

KGBnine is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Swellin
    By easy...do you mean that you do it yourself? and if so how because it seems like it would be hard to see what you're doing. THanks for the replies.

Quote Originally Posted by aXe
    By easy...do you mean that you do it yourself? and if so how because it seems like it would be hard to see what you're doing. THanks for the replies.
    I don't think it's "easy", but it's not too bad. With IGF-1, I'd be shooting traps after I've worked them, so the trap on the opposite side I'm shooting will easily cramp up. You can certainly do it though.

Thread Information