BIGCHEST1225 is offline Junior Member

Slin use while trying to cut on gh?

I've read gh is best when used with slin. I'm starting a long gh cycle for 1year +. Im going to be concentrating at first to get my bf down a little then I want to have a very lean bulk concentrating on staying ripped while trying to throw on some quality LBM.

For my goals should slin be incorporated? If so what are some safety percausions for using slin with gh and not allowing it to add any fat and keep very lean? I was thinking that gh alone might be best for my pruposes but is it possible to use slin with gh while cutting and trying to stay very lean? Several kinds of AAS is going to be included in this year long journey.

thanks again bros

spound is offline Anabolic Member
    To keep from putting on any fat during slin use, you just need to watch how many carbs you take in and try not to take in any fat. Just make sure you take in just enough carbs to keep you out of hypo and no more. Also, eat very lean while the slin is active in your body. Fat should be almost non-existent in your diet while the slin is active. IMO, humolog is best for avoiding fat gain b/c you don't have to watch what you eat for as long due to its short activity in the body after injection.

BIGCHEST1225 is offline Junior Member
    bump for more info bros

Thread Information