EJA1979 is offline New Member

inject hgh into or under fat?

when injecting hgh, does it HAVE to be injected into the "pocket" under the subcutaneous fat, or can it be injected right into the fat? i heard it doesnt absorb quick enough if it goes right into the fat. so i have been injecting under the skin around my knee-caps...which is the thinnest skin i can find on my body. thanks guys

E

jbigdog69 is offline Banned
    The norm is into the fat to the left and right of your naval. Peace

bump

bump

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    You want to do it in the abdominal area

JohnnyB

desron1 is offline New Member
    Recommend you mentally identify 8-10 injection sites in that area on either side of your navel so you have adequate rotation of sites.
    I have read some where that some form of tissue damage or other condition can occur from repeated injections to the same area

no no

no guys, what i mean is.....i've read somewhere that when you inject GH you are supposd to pinch the skin, pull it up, and inject into the "pocket" created underneath the skin and fat. And that if you inject into the fat itself, the gh wont get into your blood stream in time and would be destroyed before it can take effect. i read this on one of those "hgh 101" threads. i always rotate injection sites, but i let myself get a little chubby, and i have thick skin....so i'm worried about this thing i read about injecting "under the fat" any info?

E

jbigdog69 is offline Banned
    Maybe you will believe this. I took this from the manufacturers website. Also, hgh has right at a 2 hour halflife...meaning...it has plenty of time to enter the blood stream from a sub-q injection. Subcutaneous injections. Stabilize the skin between the thumb and the index finger and raise an ample portion of skin. Holding the needle at a 90-degree angle to the spot chosen for the injection, insert the entire needle into the skin. Slowly inject the liquid. Remove the needle quickly, exerting pressure on the place chosen for the injection with a dry gauze pad or a cotton wad. Rub for several seconds. Destroy the needle or the needle, syringe unit.

Technically, subQ is into the fat, but really anywhere before the muscle is fine. The two hour half-life that bigdog is referring to is based on a subQ injection.....what I mean is that GH has a less than 10 minute half-life in th ebloodstream. However, if injected subQ, the peak plasma levels occur roughly 2 hrs later, which means it merely takes ~ 2 hrs for GH to reach the bloodstream after a subQ injection.
    You can go IM just as easily, but the reason most go subQ in the abdomen area is due to convenience and the potential for spot reduction that some see

Thread Information