mountain man is offline New Member

Advised to stack 750mg Cypoinate/hgh

Hey,

I got some advice to stack 750mg cypoinate a week with HGH along with 50 mcg cytomel a day does this sound like a good combo?
    I had better qualify myself first. I am not a body builder, I use to be ametuer kick boxer who stayed in excellent health. Two years ago I had a nervous breakdown-boohoo, I know but as a result the stress of divorce ( no longer makin the big bucks) and losing everything. I person who looked 25 but was 38 now looks 40. My hair has thinned I'm fat my immune system is ****. This sucks and I'm gonna correct it. with yalls help of course. Oh would 200iu of HGh with this combo be worth it. I don't think I'm allowed to talk about costs on this forum so I won't. Hey I just want repair/ damage control!!!

MM

jerseyboy is offline Anabolic Member
    I know first hand what stress does to you physically and mentally. I'm about to run GH my next cycle. I'm going to start at 2iu a day 5 on 2 off and work my way up from there. By the way I'm 33 and still look 25. Good luck bro.

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    What's your cycle history? If you've never cycles or have only done 2 or 3 cycles 750 is to much. I started my 4th cycle and am at 500mg of test.

JohnnyB

Oh yeah get 400iu of hgh the longer your on it the better.

JohnnyB

mountain man is offline New Member
    Hey thanks fro the reply I can't get 400iu i would love to stay on it for about six months HGH I mean. I have never done a cycle when I stayed in shape. I can't wait for before and after shots maybe they will make me the HGH poster guy. hahaha
    I thought 750 mg sounded too much not that I would know but 750 mg of anything sounds too much.

thanks for the help

MM
    Last edited by mountain man; 06-11-2004 at 05:02 PM.

damiongage is offline Anabolic Member
    yep....you need to delete the last part of your post.....no asking for sources

Quote Originally Posted by mountain man
    Hey I have another question if its PC, can people give you advice on dependable internet sites for purcahses? Or is that sort of questions frowned upon?
    MM
    That's ed upon

JohnnyB

Thread Information