Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
Results 1 to 16 of 16
  1. #1
    LAWNSAVER's Avatar
    LAWNSAVER is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2001
    Location
    From a long time ago in a
    Posts
    150

    I know its beeen asked before, but..

    I am going to be taking Jinotroph for the next 9 months. I will be taking 2ius daily.

    I have taken serostim before 3 times all at 2ius 5 on 2 off.

    I did it once in the afternoon, the second and 3rd time it was split up 2 time a day.

    I will be cycling with it on 2 occassions over the 9 months.

    I am looking for GH's fat burning effects and the gear will be there too.

    The question is, whats the best time to take the 2ius??

    I am 30 years old, I have been training and cycling since 1997. I have about 15 cycles under my belt and 3 with GH.

    I have been out of the game for about 14 months with a new baby and some minor injuries, and a new job...

    Again, what is the best time for me to take it??

    Thanks!!

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Posts
    3,145
    Especially because you're primarily looking for the fatloss, I'd say immediately upon waking would be best. I prefer ED vs the 5 on 2 off scheduling.

  3. #3
    LAWNSAVER's Avatar
    LAWNSAVER is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2001
    Location
    From a long time ago in a
    Posts
    150
    Thanks for your quick response!!

    I have been reading like a mad man!! According to a debate between Iron Master, Super Girl, Hhadjo, and Nandi they came up with a dose right before bed and 1 right after you wake!

    Tom Prince says emphatically to take it right before bed.

    Here is a link to the thread...great stuff!

    http://************.com/forum/showth...g&pagenumber=1

    Thanks again!

    PS: I think I am going to do 2iud before bed and 1iu when I wake with 5-7ius of Slin!

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Posts
    3,145
    Quote Originally Posted by LAWNSAVER
    Thanks for your quick response!!

    I have been reading like a mad man!! According to a debate between Iron Master, Super Girl, Hhadjo, and Nandi they came up with a dose right before bed and 1 right after you wake!

    Tom Prince says emphatically to take it right before bed.

    Here is a link to the thread...great stuff!

    http://************.com/forum/showth...g&pagenumber=1

    Thanks again!

    PS: I think I am going to do 2iud before bed and 1iu when I wake with 5-7ius of Slin!
    Yeah, I've read their posts at ************, but the studies that they're basing their info on are very old. There are more current studies (although in rats, which doesn't reduce their relevance) that suggest a much quicker response to exogenous GH. I've posted it here ....


    something like "exogenous effects of GH on endogenous GH" or something I titled it.

    The conclusion that supergirl and hhadjo came to would make perfect sense IF there weren't more current studies to contradict the ones they're using.

    I still believe, wholeheartedly, that a pre bedtime injection will inhibit one's endogenous GH release when it's at its peak......not cost-efficient IMO.

    For anabolic purposes, injecting at night (if money/cost-efficiency weren't a factor) would be optimal, but for strictly fat-burning, I say AM is best.

  5. #5
    LAWNSAVER's Avatar
    LAWNSAVER is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2001
    Location
    From a long time ago in a
    Posts
    150
    I will have to just find out myself!!

    AM makes sense, but since an EXO injection doesnt peak for 4-6 hours, wouldnt a bedtime injection not intefere with your ENDO secretion 2 hours after you sleep??

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Posts
    3,145
    Quote Originally Posted by LAWNSAVER
    I will have to just find out myself!!

    AM makes sense, but since an EXO injection doesnt peak for 4-6 hours, wouldnt a bedtime injection not intefere with your ENDO secretion 2 hours after you sleep??
    http://67.18.108.244/showthread.php?...ght=endogenous

  7. #7
    JohnnyB's Avatar
    JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    Califas
    Posts
    9,265
    Sup LS, I just started mine and have been doing bedtime injections. I have low hgh and test so for me this is the best time. So with low test levels the possibility of having low hgh is a possibility.

    I am doing P-GH in the morning, we'll see how it works out.

    JohnnyB

  8. #8
    LAWNSAVER's Avatar
    LAWNSAVER is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2001
    Location
    From a long time ago in a
    Posts
    150
    Einstien....

    How about 1iu before bed and 2ius in the AM??

    Or would you go 3ius AM only??

    I will be cycling with this GH.

    Stats:

    Age - 30 :bawling:
    Height - 6'3"
    Weight - 252lbs @ 24%BF:bawling:
    Arms - 17.5"
    Chest - 44"
    Waist - 38" :bawling: :bawling: Sympathy weight for my wife...LOL

    I am on HRT so, I will not going through a PCT. I will be using HCG throughout at 500ius every Saturday and Sunday, as I am using it with my HRT.

    I will be using 200mg 3x a day of r-ALA, and NAC throughout to protect my liver, along with a Multi, Fish Oil, CLA, and Green Tea.

    Week 1 to 30: 2ius GH 5 on or 2 off
    Week 1 to 8: 50mg of Proviron ED
    Week 1 to 5: 25mcg T3 ED
    Week 1 to 8: 60mg of Anavar ED
    Week 1 to 8: 2 servings of Syntrax Swole V2 or SAN V12 ED
    Week 9 to 20: .5mg of A-dex EOD
    Week 10 to 20: 50mg of Proviron ED
    Week 9 to 13: 35mg of D-bol ED
    Week 9 to 15: 12.5mcg T3 ED
    Week 9 to 18: 600mg of Cyp
    Week 9 to 18: 500mg of EQ Clone (200mg of B/U and 50mg BA)
    Week 19 to 30: HRT 100mg of Test along with 300ius of HCG every Sat and Sun

    Goals:
    I hope to gain 20lbs of LBM. This should keep me at about the same weight, but the BF% should be in the 12-14% range.

    I am excited!

    I will be starting this by July 1st.

    NOTE: I have been training for close to 8 years, and I have about 15 cycles under my belt. This cycle looks complicated, but it really isnt. This cycle is not for everyone.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Posts
    3,145
    The only way I could justify PM GH is if A) money were not an issue and your doses were several fold more than natural levels, so that endogenous GH suppression would be only a minor loss (e.g. if one were taking 5IU PM and another dose AM...or something similar, so that 1-1.5IU endo GH would be relatively small relative to total dosing) or B) your own GH/IGF-1 levels were low due to age or irregular pituitary.

    I know that a lot of people are against me on this one, but I'm not swayed by their arguments. They are merely shrugging off the rat studies, because they're rats. At least 15 years separate the old human GH studies that people are using for their basis of argument from the much more current rat studies, which uses much more sensitive assays. There's been nothing I've seen anywhere near current to substantiate those old GH studies using more modern, sensitive assays. Plus, logically, it doesn't make sense that there would be such a significant lag before exo GH had its effect, based on the rapid effects of endo GH.

    However you do it though, I'd use the r-ALA with the GH dosings...it has a substantial effect on BG (much more than I expected). I graphed my BG over time using 200mg of r-ALA and posted it here somewhere.. At 24% bf, you'll have more aromatase activity than someone with a lower bf%, so an AI (beyond proviron ) would be a good idea (which I just saw you're doing so nevermind). It's really hard to say just HOW much more aromatase activity you'll have, but you will have more.
    With both the cyp and the bold undec. (even though you have the bold. acetate in there too), you won't be reaching peak plasma levels for roughly 4-6 weeks, and you're running each only 9 total. I'd start both sooner to get more weeks total at peak plasma levels of each....you won't need to change anything else in there because of it other than when you begin the adex anyway. I like the proviron with the adex the latter half to keep SHBG (and estrogen) in check.

    Are you running the low dose T3 just because of the GH suppression? If so, have you always used T3 with GH?

  10. #10
    LAWNSAVER's Avatar
    LAWNSAVER is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2001
    Location
    From a long time ago in a
    Posts
    150
    Quote Originally Posted by einstein1905
    The only way I could justify PM GH is if A) money were not an issue and your doses were several fold more than natural levels, so that endogenous GH suppression would be only a minor loss (e.g. if one were taking 5IU PM and another dose AM...or something similar, so that 1-1.5IU endo GH would be relatively small relative to total dosing) or B) your own GH/IGF-1 levels were low due to age or irregular pituitary.

    I know that a lot of people are against me on this one, but I'm not swayed by their arguments. They are merely shrugging off the rat studies, because they're rats. At least 15 years separate the old human GH studies that people are using for their basis of argument from the much more current rat studies, which uses much more sensitive assays. There's been nothing I've seen anywhere near current to substantiate those old GH studies using more modern, sensitive assays. Plus, logically, it doesn't make sense that there would be such a significant lag before exo GH had its effect, based on the rapid effects of endo GH.

    However you do it though, I'd use the r-ALA with the GH dosings...it has a substantial effect on BG (much more than I expected). I graphed my BG over time using 200mg of r-ALA and posted it here somewhere.. At 24% bf, you'll have more aromatase activity than someone with a lower bf%, so an AI (beyond proviron ) would be a good idea (which I just saw you're doing so nevermind). It's really hard to say just HOW much more aromatase activity you'll have, but you will have more.
    With both the cyp and the bold undec. (even though you have the bold. acetate in there too), you won't be reaching peak plasma levels for roughly 4-6 weeks, and you're running each only 9 total. I'd start both sooner to get more weeks total at peak plasma levels of each....you won't need to change anything else in there because of it other than when you begin the adex anyway. I like the proviron with the adex the latter half to keep SHBG (and estrogen) in check.

    Are you running the low dose T3 just because of the GH suppression? If so, have you always used T3 with GH?
    I have used T3 in the past with my GH, but not all the time.

    Here is the thing with the cycle. I would have to purchase more bottles to extend the duration. I dont know if I can afford that right now, as I just spent $1500 on this go round and my wife is a little on edge...LOL

    And it is actually a 10 week cycle. 9(1),10(2),11(3),12(4),13(5),14(6),15(7),16(8),17( 9),18(10)

    But I see your point. I could probably pick up a smaller bottle of both the test and the Eq. I will see.

    Remember, I will be on 125mg of test from week 1 to 9. So I will have some in me.

    So do I do 3ius for 26 weeks or 2ius for 40 weeks?? AM only with 5ius of Slin?

    Thanks for your time and Help!

  11. #11
    JohnnyB's Avatar
    JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    Califas
    Posts
    9,265
    Quote Originally Posted by LAWNSAVER

    And it is actually a 10 week cycle. 9(1),10(2),11(3),12(4),13(5),14(6),15(7),16(8),17( 9),18(10)
    I don't quite understand this, but it's t3, you shouldn't go over 50mcg with HGH. T3 will raise IGF-1 BP so you'll be turning your HGH into an expensive fat burner with no muscle building or preserving qualitys.

    JohnnyB

  12. #12
    LAWNSAVER's Avatar
    LAWNSAVER is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2001
    Location
    From a long time ago in a
    Posts
    150
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyB
    I don't quite understand this, but it's t3, you shouldn't go over 50mcg with HGH. T3 will raise IGF-1 BP so you'll be turning your HGH into an expensive fat burner with no muscle building or preserving qualitys.

    JohnnyB

    remember I will be on 60mg of anavar and 125mg o test.

    I will only be taking 12.5 to 25mcg tops of T3

    The weeks refered to the time I will be on the Test and EQ. Einstien thought it was only 9 weeks, when it was actually 10 weeks.

  13. #13
    JohnnyB's Avatar
    JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    Califas
    Posts
    9,265
    Quote Originally Posted by LAWNSAVER
    remember I will be on 60mg of anavar and 125mg o test.

    I will only be taking 12.5 to 25mcg tops of T3

    The weeks refered to the time I will be on the Test and EQ. Einstien thought it was only 9 weeks, when it was actually 10 weeks.
    Got cha, how's the baby doing?

    JohnnyB

  14. #14
    LAWNSAVER's Avatar
    LAWNSAVER is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2001
    Location
    From a long time ago in a
    Posts
    150
    Sleeping right now....thank god!!

    No he is great and is really a good baby!!

    Amazing!!

  15. #15
    LAWNSAVER's Avatar
    LAWNSAVER is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2001
    Location
    From a long time ago in a
    Posts
    150
    Einstien...

    So do I do 3ius in the AM for 26 weeks or 2ius in the AM for 40 weeks?? I will be using Slin with it also, at 5ius along with a creatine drink.

  16. #16
    JohnnyB's Avatar
    JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    Califas
    Posts
    9,265
    Quote Originally Posted by LAWNSAVER
    Sleeping right now....thank god!!

    No he is great and is really a good baby!!

    Amazing!!
    They are a blessing

    JohnnyB

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •