Thread: LR3 before bed

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired

LR3 before bed

Bullfx has been using it before bed and is having great results, I'm thinking of adding a shot before bed when I start again.

JohnnyB

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyB
    Bullfx has been using it before bed and is having great results, I'm thinking of adding a shot before bed when I start again.

JohnnyB
    Yeah, basically, with its long half-life, if we take it anytime other than the AM, it'll be suppressing endo GH. Are you considering PWO plus bedtime, or one or the other? Kind of like with GH, if it weren't an issue of suppressing my own endo GH (free to me....why suppress it), then I'd say right before bedtime would be the best for GH too, just because of sleep being the time during which the majority of growth/repair occurs. With the LR3, I now finish workouts kind of late anyway, so PWO and right before bed are only separated by 3-4 hrs anyway.

Da Bull is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by einstein1905
    Yeah, basically, with its long half-life, if we take it anytime other than the AM, it'll be suppressing endo GH. Are you considering PWO plus bedtime, or one or the other? Kind of like with GH, if it weren't an issue of suppressing my own endo GH (free to me....why suppress it), then I'd say right before bedtime would be the best for GH too, just because of sleep being the time during which the majority of growth/repair occurs. With the LR3, I now finish workouts kind of late anyway, so PWO and right before bed are only separated by 3-4 hrs anyway.
    I have to agree einy.I spoke with several doctors and other medical proffessionals about using Gh before bed,and all said it was a bad idea.Basically they all said similar to you.If it's free,why suppress it.For that reason alone,I'd never run IGf or GH before bed.I think post workout is the only way to go with IGF.

I was thinking of both, for me before bed is best I have low HGH/IGF-1 so I wouldn't shut much down.

JohnnyB

jbigdog69 is offline Banned

Good point!!!

I was thinking of both, for me before bed is best I have low HGH/IGF-1 so I wouldn't shut much down.

JohnnyB
    A lot of Bro's do not know how old you are. And the older we get the less hgh we produce. I would do the hgh in the morning and the igf-1 at night. Peace

Da Bull is offline Banned

JohnnyB
    That's understandable Johnny...for my age(44)I have above average Gh levels.So i'd rather not shut the free Gh down til my levels head for the cellar also.And that day is coming real soon,I'm sure.

jbigdog69 is offline Banned

You guys are an inspiration to me.

Quote Originally Posted by Da Bull
    That's understandable Johnny...for my age(44)I have above average Gh levels.So i'd rather not shut the free Gh down til my levels head for the cellar also.And that day is coming real soon,I'm sure.
    I'm 34 and ballz to the wall in preparation for my contest's here in LA. for 2005.

Quote Originally Posted by Da Bull
    Was that supposed to make me feel better, cause it didn't

JohnnyB

Thread Information