jbigdog69 is offline Banned

Jbigdog and Igf-1 Journal

Monday- Im post workout...40mcg igf-1 and 10 iu slin and 4iu gh. Felt lethargic all day and wanted to go to sleep at 5pm (literally). Tossed and turned a little at night.

Tuesday- Im post workout same amounts...more carbs...felt better not as tired...good pumps...some cramps...slept like a baby

Wednesday- Im post w/o same amounts...same carbs...feel good...a little diahrea...looked more vascular this morning(sweat pooring this morning)...good pumps...little tired
    Last edited by jbigdog69; 05-19-2004 at 01:52 PM.

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    Bro why not do the hgh at bed time, cut it down to 2iu in the morning then 2 at bed time, I think your wasting the hgh doing it with the LR3 and slin.

JohnnyB

You may be right!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyB
    Bro why not do the hgh at bed time, cut it down to 2iu in the morning then 2 at bed time, I think your wasting the hgh doing it with the LR3 and slin.

JohnnyB
    Bump for any critical info on why I should split the Gh.
    Last edited by HollywoodM3; 05-11-2004 at 04:58 PM.

Bro the reasom for doing slin/hgh shot is for the IGF-1 but you're doing LR3 IGF-1 with the slin already.

Why do you feel they should all be done together?

JohnnyB

Have been on gh for almost 2 months now.

Bro the reasom for doing slin/hgh shot is for the IGF-1 but you're doing LR3 IGF-1 with the slin already.

Why do you feel they should all be done together?

JohnnyB
    The igf-1 and slin is shot IM post w/o into the muscle worked. So I believe it is more localized as compared to the gh which is total body. Anyways after reading about the igf-1 post's and the fat loss during some bulking cycles I had to give it a try!!!! So far so good...but I would like to know more info about splitting the hgh into morning and night doses. Thanks

What time do you lift?

Morning...

Quote Originally Posted by einstein1905
    What time do you lift?
    I lift 5:30 am to 7:30am

Bro the spot injection can help localized growth to some extent, but since LR3 IGF-1 is an analog of IGF-1 it's not bound by IGF-1 Binding Proteins like IGF-1 so it does get into the system more the IGF-1 would. hIGF-1 need to be spot injected for that reason, it stays at the wound site because of the BP.

JohnnyB

Quote Originally Posted by jbigdog69
    I lift 5:30 am to 7:30am
    Working out at that time would be good for at afternoon shot and before bed shot of hgh.

JohnnyB
    Last edited by got fina?; 05-11-2004 at 03:12 PM.

Ok...

Bro the spot injection can help localized growth to some extent, but since LR3 IGF-1 is an analog of IGF-1 it's not bound by IGF-1 Binding Proteins like IGF-1 so it does get into the system more the IGF-1 would. hIGF-1 need to be spot injected for that reason, it stays at the wound site because of the BP.

JohnnyB
    So what do you think?? I'm taking in to much at one timeand should split the gh or should I do it all at night. Since Lr3 has a long half life.

I'm actually against the theory on insulin being beneficial with GH for the increase in IGFBPs. I see that as a disadvantage, due to the IGFBPs increasing IGF-1's half-life, but at the expense of its ability to bind its receptors while bound to IGFBPs. The reason I like GH with insulin is because of their complementary effects on amino acid uptake. As good as insulin is as a shuttling agent, it still does not facilitate the uptake of the full complement of amino acids.....However, GH indirectly facilitates the uptake of the amino acids that insulin poorly shuttles. So, GH with insulin has positives and negatives, but when you're using LR3 in addition to the other two, the negatives of GH + slin are a nonissue.
    I'd still use the GH with slin post w/o, especially since you w/o in the AM, but I may split it up 2IU post w/o and 2IU early-mid afternoon.
    I'd still do all of the LR3 post w/o.

Cool Bro!!!

I'm actually against the theory on insulin being beneficial with GH for the increase in IGFBPs. I see that as a disadvantage, due to the IGFBPs increasing IGF-1's half-life, but at the expense of its ability to bind its receptors while bound to IGFBPs. The reason I like GH with insulin is because of their complementary effects on amino acid uptake. As good as insulin is as a shuttling agent, it still does not facilitate the uptake of the full complement of amino acids.....However, GH indirectly facilitates the uptake of the amino acids that insulin poorly shuttles. So, GH with insulin has positives and negatives, but when you're using LR3 in addition to the other two, the negatives of GH + slin are a nonissue.
    I'd still use the GH with slin post w/o, especially since you w/o in the AM, but I may split it up 2IU post w/o and 2IU early-mid afternoon.
    Thanks...I have been worrying about that. Peace

Wednesday...Update...sweat pooring this morning during workout...sweating after steak and rice intake...wtf...not a roid sweat either...I had it dripping from my arms and head.

Wednesday...Update...sweat pooring this morning during workout...sweating after steak and rice intake...wtf...not a roid sweat either...I had it dripping from my arms and head.
    What was your carb intake like compared to past days? Do you have a glucometer? If not, throw $50 to GPZ and get one....it'll really help dial things in.

abstrack is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    What was your carb intake like compared to past days? Do you have a glucometer? If not, throw $50 to GPZ and get one....it'll really help dial things in.

I'll save you some money and you can get the same one Gp sells for cheeper http://www.homecareessentials.com/hdi505400.html
    abstrack@protonmail.com

Thanks guys!!!! I have been taken in about 100 grms more.

So you'd use all 3 in 1 shot post w/o, that's an expensive shot. Interesting you learn something evrey day.

JohnnyB

Thursday...went to company function...was tired at 10pm got home at 11:30...could not sleep...did not go to gym...shot IM muscle worked yesterday...lethargic

Administration!!!

So you'd use all 3 in 1 shot post w/o, that's an expensive shot. Interesting you learn something evrey day.

JohnnyB
    I shoot slin first Im in muscle worked. I go home an immedietly shoot the igf-1 same area. Then I shoot the gh Sq. The reason I do this is because the slin we know is ok to have out the fridge for 30 days. So it goes in tha gym bag. I work out 10 minutes from my home. So I leave the igf-1 refrigerated along with the gh.

Thursday...took in more carbs with third meal...more sweating...feel better

Thursday Update: Only had a litle bit of rice for fourth meal. Could go to sleep on top of desk.

Friday...Did legs...could not max out...legs to tight....vains popping all over my legs...I'm beginning to like this stuff...slept like a baby...getting a few abdominal cramps

Saturday...slept like a baby...feel good...looking more lean...but I have to say that veins are popping out in my legs everywhere and I love it!!!!
    Last edited by jbigdog69; 05-23-2004 at 07:34 AM.

Sunday...off...no administration
    Monday...usual dosage...im..post w/o...gained 2 pounds while loosing fat...moved belt to last notch...oh and did I mention that I'm bulking!!! No more lethargic feeling. Peace

Monday Update: As before have been sweating buckets with every meal.
    Last edited by jbigdog69; 05-24-2004 at 06:06 PM.

Tuesday: Great workout...good pumps...However, I am confused as to why I lost two pounds. I will get some keto sticks as I may be burning muscle. But, I am showing more section's in the ab area. So fat loss is a factor on igf-1 for sure. Now, for the best of all. I am freaken starving today. Will take advantage of the situation. Lethargic feeling is gone in the morning unil around 5pm. Then I get sluggish. However, I also get up at around 5am in tha morning.

majorpecs is offline Anabolic Member
    Blog Entries
    Good info...keep it coming bigdog

Tuesday Update: I figured that I would need to include this as it is weird. I have just had my 4th full bowell movement today at 6:30pm

Wednesday: Barely made it through bicep only training today. Worked through the pump...which was a little painful...but I just started the last faze of my aas cycle which includes prop. After Im administration(slin and igf-1) in the outer peak of bicep I experience some tightness through 2pm. Got a few cramps just from normal movement. I tore them down brothas.

Thursday: Off day...feel nice and rested arm's are sore at the peak. Felt and looked skinny in tha waist this morning. Gained my 2 pounds back.

Friday...feel like SuperMan...don't know if it's the igf-1 or my new friend!!! lol

Friday...feel like SuperMan...don't know if it's the igf-1 or my new friend!!! lol
    Not to take anything away from your "new friend", whoever that may be, but my money's on the IGF-1.

cpt steele is offline Anabolic Member
    Nice journal bro keep it up

VIXI is offline Female Member
    I'm sure both brought great pumps...but I'm puttin my money on the new friend.... ...xxxSass

You know you do have a point there...

Quote Originally Posted by VIXI
    I'm sure both brought great pumps...but I'm puttin my money on the new friend.... ...xxxSass
    Since I consider you a friend of mine too. I'm sure you know about that song with "The Bomb Ass P u s s y" or a magical p u s s y can bring great pumps.

VIXI is offline Female Member
    So I've heard...so I've heard....

Saturday was also a good day...I will only update anything weird from here on out. At this point I would like to say that i have gained another pound and I believe that my next cycle of igf-1 will be even better. I have increased vascularity, hunger, and strength. IMO this is the shiznit of bodybuilding and will help me get to that next level over the next three to four months. Peace

flexshack is offline Member
    by the end of your cycle, you should change your avatar to show off your new and improved physique!

ODC0717 is offline Anabolic Member
    Sounds good, bro! What else are you taking with you LR3 IGF-1? Keep us posted. I agree with flexshack about posting a new avatar to let everyone on the board see what you gained from your endevor.

To be honest Bro's I switched slin pins from 1/2 cc to 1cc and on the 1 cc pin every tic is = 20mcgs...so in actual I was doing 80 mcgs a day and ran out early. I have some more on the way and I will mix with tren ..prop..and winny...I plan on coming down from 255lbs to 240 for the summer. I will post a new avater at 240 ripped. Thanks Guys.

Thread Information