Thread: My cycle....

djacosta is offline Junior Member

My cycle....

Hey guys..Can u guys let me know what u think about this cycle i am running for the next few months. My stats are 27yrs 5'9'' 242 12%bf..4 months ago i was at 205 and 7%bf but i started GH(jino) at 3iu day by itself...Now this is my cycle...I wanted to get ripped again so besides dieting and cardio can critique my cycle and tell me what u think i should add or remove and why please thank you,,,

Gh-3iu/day
    100mg of tren E.O.D
    50mg of Winstrol /day
    200mg of Equipoise /week
    5mg of nolvadex
    .25mg of arimidex

spound is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by djacosta
    Hey guys..Can u guys let me know what u think about this cycle i am running for the next few months. My stats are 27yrs 5'9'' 242 12%bf..4 months ago i was at 205 and 7%bf but i started GH(jino) at 3iu day by itself...Now this is my cycle...I wanted to get ripped again so besides dieting and cardio can critique my cycle and tell me what u think i should add or remove and why please thank you,,,

Gh-3iu/day
    100mg of tren E.O.D
    50mg of Winstrol /day
    200mg of Equipoise /week
    5mg of nolvadex
    .25mg of arimidex
    I don't know much about GH, but as far as the rest of your cycle, I would add at least 500mg of test/wk, first of all. Also, I don't think you would need tren, winny, and EQ in the same cycle since they all yeild similar results (hardness, strength , and vascularity). I would just use 2 of the 3 of those drugs and throw test in with it and you would be good to go, but if EQ was one of the drugs you decided to keep in your cycle i would suggest upping the dosage to about 400mg/wk. Just my thoughts.

FuKiN MoNSTeR is offline Junior Member
    You need to add some prop unless you are considering putting sex on hold for a few months

ok but if i use say 500mg of test E wouldnt i hold more water rather than get more hard? I also have not used test prop but will it also hold water or does it make u harder?
    thanks

jerseyboy is offline Anabolic Member
    You gained 37 pounds using growth alone? That's excellent. I agree about the test. You definitely need some test with the tren . The arimidex should keep bloat to a minimum.

majorpecs is offline Anabolic Member
    Blog Entries
    Use the prop since you are running tren already. Prop will bloat you WAY less than enanthenate.

yeah jersey boy and i keep going up so i decided to throw in some gear with it. I am using the kexing but i also have a lot of jino and most people seem to be happier(as far as less edema) with that so i am going to switch today and see.b I will use prop at 50mg ED i think that will help. ok thanks everyone for the help

Thread Information