Thread: GenSci LR3

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired

GenSci LR3

Who's tried it and what were your results? Have you used any other LR3, if so how do they compare?

JohnnyB

Bigun is offline Senior Member
    I am using it right now JohnnyB but its the first time I have used LR3 so I have nothing to compare it to. The biggest difference I noticed whilst using it was increased vascularity ecspecially on my legs and chest. I feel very tired all the time though even with extra carbs but I'll put up with that short term. Price wise I have seen what others have paid for it and it works out very similar to hGH albeit lasting a lot less

Thanks Bro it's the price that gets me, it's almost twice the price of suspended LR3

JohnnyB

Bigun is offline Senior Member
    I usually order mine with my hGH so I meet the order requirements. Being a tested athlete I have to pay over the odds for having an undetectable anabolic . Sorry I cant compare it to another brand Johnny

Mallet is offline Anabolic Member
    I'm using MR's right now (day 4) and not feeling tired at all, but keeping the carbs at a moderate amount, I actually have a feeling of well being which i like...I think I'll try Gen's next time but can't imagine there being a difference? Who know's maybe MR is just reconstituting Gensci's LR3?

Quote Originally Posted by Mallet
    Who know's maybe MR is just reconstituting Gensci's LR3?
    He would be losing money if he was doing that. GenSci is thier own it's not from GroPep. I do find it weird that all the research guy want more for none suspended LR3 then they do for presuspended.

JohnnyB

Mallet is offline Anabolic Member
    That's right I forgot about that JB? That is kinda odd isn't it? And you get price breaks from the guys who provide the presuspended as well? makes ya wonder?

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyB
    He would be losing money if he was doing that. GenSci is thier own it's not from GroPep. I do find it weird that all the research guy want more for none suspended LR3 then they do for presuspended.

JohnnyB

zaarel is offline Junior Member
    I noticed that in all of their price structures as well. I saw an explanation somewhere on behalf of MR but honestly it didnt make any sense. It was something about them buying the stuff they suspend in bulk for better prices but buying the 5mg already packed in taht vial from Gropep for a more expensive price and simply relableling. What makes no sense to me is why not buy the bulk and simply repack the dry powder? Wouldnt that make more sense or are there issues in repacking the powder dry. If not it certainly makes very little sense.

Quote Originally Posted by zaarel
    I noticed that in all of their price structures as well. I saw an explanation somewhere on behalf of MR but honestly it didnt make any sense. It was something about them buying the stuff they suspend in bulk for better prices but buying the 5mg already packed in taht vial from Gropep for a more expensive price and simply relableling. What makes no sense to me is why not buy the bulk and simply repack the dry powder? Wouldnt that make more sense or are there issues in repacking the powder dry. If not it certainly makes very little sense.
    You can't, realistically, separate 5mgs of a lyophilized peptide into smaller quantities without damaging it. MR does now sell 5mg lyophilized vials of LR3 though.

inheritmylife is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by einstein1905
    You can't, realistically, separate 5mgs of a lyophilized peptide into smaller quantities without damaging it. MR does no sell 5mg lyophilized vials of LR3 though.

Yea, but it would be REALLY nice if they would sell it in smaller quantities.

Quote Originally Posted by inheritmylife
    Yea, but it would be REALLY nice if they would sell it in smaller quantities.
    Not cost-efficient for them, profit-wise.

Quote Originally Posted by einstein1905
    You can't, realistically, separate 5mgs of a lyophilized peptide into smaller quantities without damaging it. MR does no sell 5mg lyophilized vials of LR3 though.
    Is that no or now?

JohnnyB

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyB
    Is that no or now?

JohnnyB
    I just fixed that after rereading that. It's "now".

Lozgod is offline Anabolic Member
    So Gen's LR3 is overpriced? I can get it and was gonna try it, and I get it at the source, so should I look for a cheaper brand or is it not that overpriced?

Quote Originally Posted by Lozgod
    So Gen's LR3 is overpriced? I can get it and was gonna try it, and I get it at the source, so should I look for a cheaper brand or is it not that overpriced?
    It's way more than I'd ever pay for it.

It's over priced for sure and it's not from GroPep the patent holder, it's a knock off. When ordering international you looking for lower prices not more expensive. LR3 is not scheduled but here the problem, are the customs guys smart enough to know the difference between HGH and LR3.

JohnnyB

Oh yeah add 100 bucks to the price of 3 Igtropin kits, you can get 5mg of powdered LR3 from M-R and no customs.

JohnnyB

Thread Information