Carth is offline Associate Member

How do I use GH for my purposes of it??

Very confused on this whole GH thing bros and need help. The cycle I'm currently on consists of Sust and Tren . I hit the gym at 5am and get out at 6:30am. I'm in bed I would say around 10:30pm and I'm up at 4:15am. I only consume around 40 grams of Carbs for pre and post workout. And for the rest of the day I don't eat ANY carbs at all! Thus far I have lost a lot of fat this way and my body is starting to look freakish! But I want to increase the fat burning process and add a bit more size and symetry. So! I'm going to add GH! I have enough to supply myself with 6ius per day for the next 8 weeks. Question is how do I properly use this for maximum fat loss and some muscle gain? I'm very confused on what method to use. Some say take all shots at night. Others say before and after the gym, but that I'll be real tired all day because of insulin resistance. Others say before the gym, in the afternoon and at night. I know at nighttime this will suppress your own. Forget about that! I know that and don't really care for that right now. Just want to know how to take this GH **** to get freakishly ripped! BTW...I do plan on incorporating some T3 with it. Also, VERY IMPORTANT...should I use tiny bit of insulin with this cycle?

inheritmylife is offline Anabolic Member
    Off the bat, I suggest that you provide us with your physical stats, goals, steroid cycle and HGH, insulin , IGF-1,and T3 expierience, age, and competitive orientation. That will help us to tailor our response to you.

I'm still a newbie to the GH & insulin scene, so i'll only make a few comments which I leave open to JB, BigDog, GlandGuy, and Einstein for criticizm.

First of all, you are getting less than 6 hours of sleep. You should know that this is not enough and that you need to fit in at least 2 more hours in the night or during daytime napping. I'm a fulltime government employee and a 16-18 hour per quarter college student, so I know about the inconvienience of a full nights rest.

If you want to lose more fat, I would postpone your resistance training to later in the day and designate your morning workout for 45 minutes of cardio. If this is not an option, cardio pre or post workout will speed up the fat loss. With the sust and tren , you will not need to worry about catabolism unless you are in a severe caloric deficit.

As far as the GH, taking 3iu post workout and 3iu at 2:00pm is the standard. Some users report fatloss after 8 weeks, some say nothing happens. Older users(30+) will have better results.

With the insulin, if you dont have expierience with it, getting used to it could put fatloss on hold for a bit. When I start it, I will err on the side of caution and accept a little fat gain so that I can tailor my bodies insulin dependence to the carbs that I need. HGH will still help you lose fat and prevent catabolism in absence of insulin. Insulin is more of a hormone that benefits athletes that seek to gain large amounts of lean mass, not the pre-contest athlete. Adjusting macronutrient ratios will prevent hypoglycemia with HGH.

If you are a serious competitor, I suggest that you look into IGF-1 LR3. Its particular attributes will benefit a competitor far more than HGH, IMO.

To close,

listen to what JB, Einstein, GlandGuy(thats not his name, but he's our resident T3 expert), and BigDogg have to say. Theyre the guys who have been in the trenches and have the knowlege you seek.

Mallet is offline Anabolic Member
    Firt I would go 4iu for 12 weeks instead of 6iu's for 8 weeks, maybe even 3iu's a day for 16 weeks..the longer the better. Also the best times for taking GH is 8:00am and 2:00pm that's when cortisol is at it's peak, and as you already know this should not interfere with your own nocturnal release. I Would also increase your PWO carb intake? There is no way you'll be able to incorporate slin into the scheme of things with only two serving of 40g of carbs. If you want to run t3 with your GH then you need to monitor your basal body temp before you start to get a baseline of where you stand, then continue monitoring for any slight drops in temp greater than .5 deg, anything less than this will not warrant the use of T3 IMO.

Mallet is offline Anabolic Member
    I agree with what Inheritmylife has laid out for ya!

Quote Originally Posted by inheritmylife
    I'm still a newbie to the GH & insulin scene, so i'll only make a few comments which I leave open to JB, BigDog, GlandGuy, and Einstein for criticizm.

listen to what JB, Einstein, GlandGuy(thats not his name, but he's our resident T3 expert), and BigDogg have to say. Theyre the guys who have been in the trenches and have the knowlege you seek.
    That's "GlandBoy"...get it right? lol...
    Last edited by Mallet; 06-18-2004 at 07:57 AM.

inheritmylife is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mallet
    That's "GlandBoy"...get it right? lol...

I knew it was something like that

Thread Information