lightweight11 is offline Junior Member

Noob Slin question

I know that slin is very dangerous and am still in the researching phase. I finally found a source to get some humalog. I was wondering what's the difference between the different types that they have. They carry Humalog liquid 100u/ml 10ml solution and Humalog Mix75/25 suspension Solution 25/75 15 ml (5x3ml). What is the difference and what type would be best for what we use it for?

Far from massive is offline Knowledgeable Member
    You want pure Humalog not a mix. Any mix is X percent Humalog and then X percent slower acting insulin . So a 75/25 would be 25% slow acting slin and a 50/50 well 50/50 LOL

Anyway back to the basics, when on slin you want to avoid fats at all cost. IE no fats eaten or active in the stomach ( don't eat fat for at least 3 hrs before injection or the active life of the insulin being used after the injection, which in the case of Humalog is about 3 hours) So the quicker acting the slin is the easier this goal will be to achieve. Even with Humalog this is a 6 hr window of no fats being consumed.
    Last edited by Far from massive; 09-03-2012 at 04:14 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Far from massive View Post
    You want pure Humalog not a mix. Any mix is X percent Humalog and then X percent slower acting insulin . So a 75/25 would be 25% slow acting slin and a 50/50 well 50/50 LOL

Anyway back to the basics, when on slin you want to avoid fats at all cost. IE no fats eaten or active in the stomach ( don't eat fat for at least 3 hrs before injection or the active life of the insulin being used after the injection, which in the case of Humalog is about 3 hours) So the quicker acting the slin is the easier this goal will be to achieve. Even with Humalog this is a 6 hr window of no fats being consumed.
    Ok thanks. That makes sense.

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor

There should be no noob questions about slin, if there is you have not researched enough and should not be messing with it. These questions show you have no idea what your doing and should not be messing with the most dangerous kind of slin like Humalog
    Read his post. He isn't using it. And he is researching it. So during his research had a question and posted it.
    He is doing exactly what he should be doing.
    Great job again of showing what a tool you are.
    If people can't tell your on steroids then your doing them wrong

Lol i go to the movies for a few hours and this thread blew up!!

Just for clarification I do know the risks of slin and am still in the researching phase. I have NOT used it nor even have any at present time. I am looking to use some in the future once I have researched it entirely.

dec11 is offline 'everything louder than everything else'
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by lightweight11 View Post
    Lol i go to the movies for a few hours and this thread blew up!!

Just for clarification I do know the risks of slin and am still in the researching phase. I have NOT used it nor even have any at present time. I am looking to use some in the future once I have researched it entirely.
    my experiences with slin were that it added good strength, a bit of size, all of which pissed right off within 2wks of discontinuation.

my advice? if not competing at a high level then dont bother with it, just not worth the danger mate.......

Quote Originally Posted by dec11 View Post
    my experiences with slin were that it added good strength, a bit of size, all of which pissed right off within 2wks of discontinuation.

my advice? if not competing at a high level then dont bother with it, just not worth the danger mate.......
    How many iu's were you running? And what kind?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by lightweight11 View Post
    How many iu's were you running? And what kind?
    fast acting and as much as 24iu's per day. wasnt worth it at all

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    fast acting and as much as 24iu's per day. wasnt worth it at all
    I agree and I wont use it again, well maybe for re-carbing up in prep but thats only for a few days. I can tell its had neg long term affects on me because after eating sometimes I go hypo and havent ran slin for weeks. For all the work you have to put in to your diet after taking it and the long term effects it isnt worth it for the average gym rat.

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.
    The information discussed is strictly for entertainment purposes only.

Everything was impossible until somebody did it!

I've got 99 problems......but my squat/dead ain't one !!

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by BG View Post
    I agree and I wont use it again, well maybe for re-carbing up in prep but thats only for a few days. I can tell its had neg long term affects on me because after eating sometimes I go hypo and havent ran slin for weeks. For all the work you have to put in to your diet after taking it and the long term effects it isnt worth it for the average gym rat.
    yep, I had trouble going hypo for months afterwards the last time and still have now wen I run tren and I'm convinced it's related

rockhardman is offline Associate Member
    So slin can have major effects even after u done with it for 4 weeks?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by rockhardman View Post
    So slin can have major effects even after u done with it for 4 weeks?
    i still get the hypo feeling every now and then ONE year later.......

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    yep, I had trouble going hypo for months afterwards the last time and still have now wen I run tren and I'm convinced it's related
    Same exact thing here. I also noticed slin with GH I definitely had some intestinal swelling that still hasnt gone away, big time GH gut. I never got it from GH by itself.

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.
    The information discussed is strictly for entertainment purposes only.

Everything was impossible until somebody did it!

I've got 99 problems......but my squat/dead ain't one !!

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

Blog Entries
    was filling in the back yard with stones a few months ago and at one point had to go in and down 2 330ml btls of Lucozade, i felt as if i'd just injected 20iu's of slin on an empty stomach, i was floating on a cloud. had it again just the other day doing light house work, even pm'd Marcus to see if he reckoned it might be the tren ( i think i read tren messes with igf levels somewhere).

ive had a few times now twice whilst on tren and once whilst on nothing but my nebido. i just hope i havent fvcked myself up by messing with slin. prob will come clean to the doctor about it if it happens again.

my advice, unless you're going shoulder to shoulder with Cutler next year, leave well alone mate........

M302_Imola is offline Knowledgeable Member
    was filling in the back yard with stones a few months ago and at one point had to go in and down 2 330ml btls of Lucozade, i felt as if i'd just injected 20iu's of slin on an empty stomach, i was floating on a cloud. had it again just the other day doing light house work, even pm'd Marcus to see if he reckoned it might be the tren ( i think i read tren messes with igf levels somewhere).

ive had a few times now twice whilst on tren and once whilst on nothing but my nebido. i just hope i havent fvcked myself up by messing with slin. prob will come clean to the doctor about it if it happens again.

my advice, unless you're going shoulder to shoulder with Cutler next year, leave well alone mate........
    What dose were you using when on slin? If you haven't done so I would test your fasted blood glucose levels for a week or two and see what your average is. Maybe the abuse of the slin in the past has made you somewhat insulin resistant.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by M302_Imola View Post
    What dose were you using when on slin? If you haven't done so I would test your fasted blood glucose levels for a week or two and see what your average is. Maybe the abuse of the slin in the past has made you somewhat insulin resistant.
    as much as 24ius per day on the last run. I wouldn't say I was abusive, only ran it 3 times and for no longer than 5wks

as much as 24ius per day on the last run. I wouldn't say I was abusive, only ran it 3 times and for no longer than 5wks
    Ok maybe abuse was a bad term to use, although 24iu per day is a pretty large amount...was that shot all at one time or multiple shots? The good thing is you limited use to 5 week increments, so good call.

Blog Entries
    Ok maybe abuse was a bad term to use, although 24iu per day is a pretty large amount...was that shot all at one time or multiple shots? The good thing is you limited use to 5 week increments, so good call.
    8iu x3 per day

8iu x3 per day
    good deal...three 8iu doses seems more logical then one hefty 24iu dose

Blog Entries
    good deal...three 8iu doses seems more logical then one hefty 24iu dose
    yeah, i was strong as a bull on it. hadnt deadlifted in 2mths when i was running it last and within 2 deadlift sessions, one week apart, i was pulling 250kgs x 4! (tren was the mix also). i still wouldnt recommend anyone use it though, too risky.

yeah, i was strong as a bull on it. hadnt deadlifted in 2mths when i was running it last and within 2 deadlift sessions, one week apart, i was pulling 250kgs x 4! (tren was the mix also). i still wouldnt recommend anyone use it though, too risky.
    Well I'm going to give it a try...I've done my homework and have pretty much ran everything but slin so I'm going to experiment w/ it. I will not be running anywhere near the hefty doses you were running though...don't want to build up insulin resistance. I appreciate your feedback on the matter!

Thread Information