amar7 is offline Junior Member

Angry [2] Ansomone cycle experience (no 191/192 discussion)

It has been an endless discussion over the years about Ansomone containing 191 or 192aa but still is no proof has been made wether it is genuine or not because noone seems to have the resources.. So here I am asking people who actually used Ansomone, to comment on these points:

1) cycle lenght and dosage
    2) stacked with..
    3) result fat loss
    4) result muscle gain
    5) mental result (sleep-quality, lethargy)
    6) sides

ps: please no discussion about wether Jin is better, everyone seems to have his/her opinion on this without any objective argument where just a few tried both.

Oh and btw I'm not angry, so don't pay attention to the icon by the title
    Last edited by amar7; 03-26-2011 at 05:47 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by amar7 View Post
    It has been an endless discussion over the years about Ansomone containing 191 or 192aa but still is no proof has been made wether it is genuine or not because noone seems to have the resources.. I have seen lab results showing that legit Ansomone by AnkeBio is 100% pure HGH and 191aa So here I am asking people who actually used Ansomone, to comment on these points:

1) cycle lenght and dosage 6 months at 4iu ED
    2) stacked with.. test/deca
    3) result fat loss probably around 5% - went from 18% BF to 12% or 13%. Diet was about maintenance calories but was not very clean.
    4) result muscle gain 12 - 15 pounds of total added weight while decreasing BF. Probaly 1/2 of it was water and 1/2 muscle tissue
    5) mental result (sleep-quality, lethargy) no lethargy, amazing sleep with crazy dreams that I remembered in great detail
    6) sides waking up in middle of night with arms so numb they didn't even feel like they were mine. Minor CTS and tingling in hands.

ps: please no discussion about wether Jin is better, everyone seems to have his/her opinion on this without any objective argument where just a few tried both.

Oh and btw I'm not angry, so don't pay attention to the icon by the title
    See bold for answers. I ran it about 4 yrs ago when real ansomone was still readily available. Sucks that it's hard to find now, but I absolutely loved it.

Sgt. Hartman, thanks for your share of experience.
    Did you have a solution for CTS? I hear ALA is supposed to be helpful, because I had the CTS experience and when severe its pretty discomforting

looking forward for other experiences and stacks

Oh and btw, the only certificate, stating that Ansomone is 191 rHGH, is a paper from Ankebio and the only test result I have seen that states Ansomone contains 192aa is of one company closely affiliated to Gensci. Let's say I'm reserving judgement before I know better from my own experience

I didn't know wtf I was doing when I ran ansomone back then - I could have avoided the CTS and numbness by slowly ramping up the dose instead of starting out at 4iu.

I've seen that certificate on ansomone's website but I also saw on another forum where a guy posted the results from a lab test showing that it was pure and 191aa. Still not very solid evidence, but until you have your own product tested you can never be 100% sure what you have unless its US pharm grade.

that's true, the Anso I'll buy is Ankebio and no counterfeit.. Thats probably true about the CTS. For me it's my first experience and I hope it's really 191aa HGH, but you had a fine cycle with Anso back then, I just want to know experience in advance, because I will have it in about 4wks and I'm already curious about it

btw, I don't have any interest in being totally behind or against that HGH, because I am not a seller. Many people with financial interest in it will either bash it for selling their own or tell it's perfect if they have it in store. Noticed the plenty 1-poster who just come in to state about the experience on how good/bad a product ist? I think both anke and genesci use these methods of viral marketing, but hey this is just me

BarBender727 is offline New Member
    I've been hearing good things on this brand and it is not a generic HGH

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Its 191 aa, ive got independant lab results from someone who had this tested.

Hi Marcus, nice that you dropped in. I would like to hear your experience. Can you comment on the 6 points I stated, if you yourself used Anke and how it is compared to other products?

I've been hearing that Anso is good, but no comparison to humalog, novo etc if they're original the effect is 2-times better in these gh-sorts.
    I haven't tried both products, I wonder what you have to say. Can't afford eu or us gh anyway, just curious to know wether this is right. Usually rHGH should be the same in the end, or is Anso underdosed?
    Have no other explanation, of these people suggesting to avoid chinese stuff, no matter the quality and some of them are semi-pro/pro competitors

turk1968 is offline Associate Member
    I used it about 4 -5 years ago until it dried up before the olympics in 2008 , its certainly better than all the generics i have used over the last 4 years but nothing like the pharma grade i use now. From memory i think it was about twice the price of what you pay for chinese generics but i would use them again if i was 100% sure of the legitamacy of the product but would not use the other chinese stuff ever again.

Which pharma grade gh are you using now? I mean the prices are insane, do you think it's worth it still compared to good chinese gh? Some bodybuilders who do this for a living claim western gh is about twice superior to the chinese. less (more) sides and better outcome on a lower dose is the consensus. Do you agree? looking forward to your opinion, turk1968
    cheers

marcus300, could you post a copy of the independant lab results you have from your friend?

I dont know how people can say something is twice as good etc etc , all i know is the sides from the pharma grade are both different and less than the generics but the results are far more superior. The fat loss for me is greatly increased , its very difficult to say about muscle growth as im back on test again .All i know is that i am gaining muscle and leaning up which is exactly what we all want. I am on saizen which is about 6 times the price i used to pay for the "tops" .If i cant get the saizen then i wouldnt bother with the chinese again.

Come on, def there are more ppl who had growth hormone Ansomone in their cycle
    Share your view on it

PK-V is offline Productive Member
    Reposting what I found in another thread

/interesting

An ampoule Ansomone was offered to us for analyses. It turned out that the ampoule contained met-hGH instead of rhGH. The pharmaceutical producer Anhui Anke Biotechnology tells on it website a whole different story.
    According to the Chinese producer- mostly called AnkeBio- is Ansome a by modified bacteria produced compound, that is 100% equal to the growth hormone made by the human brain: somatropine (1)

The scientist found another variant: Met-hGH or N-methionyl-hGH. Met-hGH is a molecule that exist out of 192 amino acids, and not out of 191 aminoacids like the natural growth hormone. The extra amino acid is methionine. Met-hGH is the active ingredient in the first generation synthetical growth hormone compounds like Protropin. Scientist also call it somatrem.

Is this ampoule (vial) a counterfeit? Or produces AkeBio with an absolete technology? The lab found out that that the dose was okay en that the compound didn’t possess much proteins that could pollute the preparation. No bathtub pharmacy for that matter.
    At first scientist, believed that somatrem was almost similar to growth hormone with 191 amino acids. That was only because they compared it to biological obtained (corpses) growth hormone, that was absolutely not pure and contained pollution that caused side-effects.
    When scientist finally succeeded to produce growth hormone with 191 amino acids they where able to compare these two. Then it turned out that the extra amino acid made the body think that it was a deviant tissue, and the body produced anti bodies against this hormone(2) This led to allergic attacks, and sometimes the anti bodies neutralised the administered hormone. And the effect disappeared (3). This happened with 50% of the young user in this clinical experiment, in a British experiment is was even 80%. The anti bodies had no serious side effects though.
    Last year there was this article about a young user from met-hGH that stopped growing. The docters stopped administration of met-hGh, and after seven month, started a treatment with rhGH (191 amino’s) and the growth resumed (4).

sources
    1. Ansomone. Recombinant Human Growth Hormone for Injection (rHGH, rDNA Origin).M Ankebio.com, 2002. [Link]
    2. 50% in Girard F, Gourmelen M. Clinical experience with Somatonorm. Acta Paediatr Scand Suppl 1986;325:29-32. [PubMed]; 80% in Milner RD. Clinical experience of somatrem: UK preliminary report. Acta Paediatr Scand Suppl 1986;325:25-8. [PubMed]
    3. William Messer. Pituitary hormones I. Uses of Growth Hormone. Neurosci.pharm.utoledo.edu, 3-4-2000. [Link]
    4. Pitukcheewanont P, Schwarzbach L, Kaufman FR. Resumption of growth after methionyl-free human growth hormone therapy in a patient with neutralizing antibodies to methionyl human growth hormone. J Pediatr Endocrinol Metab 2002 May;15(5):653-7. [PubMed]

^^ thats an old post and even their 192aa was good to go, i used it for a few yrs back in the day.

they now produce 191 rHGH ive got lab reports from a member i just need to search my pm's for them ( if your reading pls resend then to me, save me hunting through 100's of pm's)

Quote Originally Posted by PK-V View Post
    Reposting what I found in another thread

/interesting

An ampoule Ansomone was offered to us for analyses. It turned out that the ampoule contained met-hGH instead of rhGH. The pharmaceutical producer Anhui Anke Biotechnology tells on it website a whole different story.
    According to the Chinese producer- mostly called AnkeBio- is Ansome a by modified bacteria produced compound, that is 100% equal to the growth hormone made by the human brain: somatropine (1)

The scientist found another variant: Met-hGH or N-methionyl-hGH. Met-hGH is a molecule that exist out of 192 amino acids, and not out of 191 aminoacids like the natural growth hormone. The extra amino acid is methionine. Met-hGH is the active ingredient in the first generation synthetical growth hormone compounds like Protropin. Scientist also call it somatrem.

Is this ampoule (vial) a counterfeit? Or produces AkeBio with an absolete technology? The lab found out that that the dose was okay en that the compound didn’t possess much proteins that could pollute the preparation. No bathtub pharmacy for that matter.
    At first scientist, believed that somatrem was almost similar to growth hormone with 191 amino acids. That was only because they compared it to biological obtained (corpses) growth hormone, that was absolutely not pure and contained pollution that caused side-effects.
    When scientist finally succeeded to produce growth hormone with 191 amino acids they where able to compare these two. Then it turned out that the extra amino acid made the body think that it was a deviant tissue, and the body produced anti bodies against this hormone(2) This led to allergic attacks, and sometimes the anti bodies neutralised the administered hormone. And the effect disappeared (3). This happened with 50% of the young user in this clinical experiment, in a British experiment is was even 80%. The anti bodies had no serious side effects though.
    Last year there was this article about a young user from met-hGH that stopped growing. The docters stopped administration of met-hGh, and after seven month, started a treatment with rhGH (191 amino’s) and the growth resumed (4).

sources
    1. Ansomone. Recombinant Human Growth Hormone for Injection (rHGH, rDNA Origin).M Ankebio.com, 2002. [Link]
    2. 50% in Girard F, Gourmelen M. Clinical experience with Somatonorm. Acta Paediatr Scand Suppl 1986;325:29-32. [PubMed]; 80% in Milner RD. Clinical experience of somatrem: UK preliminary report. Acta Paediatr Scand Suppl 1986;325:25-8. [PubMed]
    3. William Messer. Pituitary hormones I. Uses of Growth Hormone. Neurosci.pharm.utoledo.edu, 3-4-2000. [Link]
    4. Pitukcheewanont P, Schwarzbach L, Kaufman FR. Resumption of growth after methionyl-free human growth hormone therapy in a patient with neutralizing antibodies to methionyl human growth hormone. J Pediatr Endocrinol Metab 2002 May;15(5):653-7. [PubMed]
    I just found and read the original article that came from - the test was performed in January 2003.

I heard that this testing is done from a lab, which is closely affiliated to GenSci. That would say it all. Also its 8 years old. In the end there is no cost difference to produce 191 amino acids or 192 strain, so it would be no wonder

that red injection spot thing came either from the dilutent or usual to the injection of growth. Doesn't prove 192 or impurity. That's why I ask for experience in the first place. That's why I asked about the result, because proper dosed, pure hGH has the significantly superior effect on the body compound

marcus300, you used Ansomone a few years ago and now suddenly it was 192? Did you use it also in the last 1-2years or do you have some other prefered GH by now..

I use it years ago and I did run it for many months, I experienced great gains in tissue and the reduction of fat was amazing, there was confusion yrs ago weather it was 192 or 191 but either way it was good to go for me. Nowadays they produce 191aa and I will post independent lab reports what were done in a UK lab what will show its 191aa at the require dose - these were sent to me from a member here in the UK.

Here is part of the information provided from the test results, this was sent to me by a member here.

· The protein concentration was very close to the concentration given by the manufacturer (experimental: 1.7 mg/ml, on the label: 1.6 mg/ml).

· SDS-PAGE analysis indicates that the proteins is very pure

·

· MALDI-TOF analysis confirms the purity assessment by SDS-PAGE. All three peaks show a shoulder with a mass difference of 206 Da – this is not due to an impurity, it is the result of the formation of an adduct with sinapinic acid, the matrix that was used for the MALDI-MS experiment.

·

· The observed molecular weight of 22125 ± 8 Da corresponds well with the expected molecular weight of 22130 for the 22 kDa form of human growth hormone (see http://www.expasy.org/cgi-bin/pi_too...27-217@average). This is the processed somatotropin with 191 amino acids.

I bought a package of Anso and now this 192aa thing that I've read in different places. In the end it is probably made out by gensci to look like it was while spreading misinformation, I don't know. Anke is probably licenced to produce GH and their products have a GMP certificate except the Anso so I was just wondering. hehe, in the end the aa discussion couldn't be avoided.

I am now a bit worried, that I invested my money in the wrong gh. I had the alternative to buy ********** for about the same price, but I had a feeling, that I'm better on with Ansomone, I hope that I wasn't wrong on this. Let's see if there is someone else, who can state his subjective opinion on Anso.

Quote Originally Posted by amar7 View Post
    I bought a package of Anso and now this 192aa thing that I've read in different places. In the end it is probably made out by gensci to look like it was while spreading misinformation, I don't know. Anke is probably licenced to produce GH and their products have a GMP certificate except the Anso so I was just wondering. hehe, in the end the aa discussion couldn't be avoided.

I am now a bit worried, that I invested my money in the wrong gh. I had the alternative to buy ********** for about the same price, but I had a feeling, that I'm better on with Ansomone, I hope that I wasn't wrong on this. Let's see if there is someone else, who can state his subjective opinion on Anso.
    Why do you keep going on about it??

The lab is licenced to sell gh, its 191aa, its been tested, its hgh end of story.

If you want to buy from a 2nd rate lab what produces generic gh you go ahead but anasome are fine the rest from china are very suspect and if you want to waste your money thats your choice.

slimshady01 is offline Senior Member
    Yeah why you so nervous bro. Im running rips now and would feel much more comfortable running what you have. Marcus posted real lab results, are you still not g2g after seeing that?

aight, thanks for calming me down. I shall see, when I get it.
    Another issue is, that it comes without cold box within about 6-7days delivery time. ***** told me that the gh can be fine 30 days at 20° without degrading. The weather is getting warmer over here, dats why I ask. Should I take a higher risk in persisting on cooled package?

Follow their advice they know what they are doing.

As i said i ran ansomone as the first hgh i used and only ended up using the other chinese generics as running up to the 2008 olympics the supply of ansomone dried up . I havent seen it since , im using saizen now which is great but very expensive . I would not use the generics again but would use ansomone. You are good to go my friend !! Dont see the problem here. Let me know if you want to swop it for some blue tops ive got left ,that im now only using as athletes foot powder!

PK-V is offline Productive Member
    nice post thanks for the clear up marcus and everyone

jingtroc23 is offline New Member
    Hello people. i am running ansomone now, been a month (not long i know). first time on hgh and first time on anything (never used drugs/steroids of any kind). here's how it's going: started on 1iu ED week 1, 2iu week 2 ED, 4iu week 3-4 ED (split 4AM & 2PM). no sides. no red welts/spots etc. got mine direct from edit,(apparently?). if anything my sleep has improved greatly (from having trouble sleeping for years) BUT is this the ansomone or just that i 'believe' i have real hgh so it is a placebo effect, not sure. been eating some crap and not gained weight. have not noticed much else yet ( i know i have not been on it long so don't point that out). box's in comes in also looks different to a lot advertised on the web, assumed it is the new packaging. am going to order 1 box of another hgh to compare it (chinese again). untill i see/feel real signs that i have real hgh i real conserve my opinion on ansomone. i have 4 months left of ansomone but like i said i am going to try another brand asap and compare. any questions fill free to ask

SlimmerMe is offline ~Knowledgeable Female Extraordinaire~
    ^^ welcome...you might want to start a new thread here in this forum.

Nincompoop is offline New Member
    hey jingtroc23 interested to know how you ended up going with your ansomone cycle

Razor is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Sgt. Hartman

See bold for answers. I ran it about 4 yrs ago when real ansomone was still readily available. Sucks that it's hard to find now, but I absolutely loved it.
    Great post

Read Chinese HGH concerns starting at 31

Thread Information