BIGCHEST1225 is offline Junior Member

how long for hgh to kick in (numb hands etc?)

It's been two weeks at 4iu ed. So far I've noticed a better sex drive and I'm starting to think my hands are getting a little numb but it might be placebo.

How long does it usually take for you to start noticing hand numbness/pain, and other hgh sides?

KINGKONG is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I don't know how your body will react but from what Ive read about other bro's and
    my personal experience I got severe carpal like symptoms and numb hands almost
    immediatly....I would worry about the legitamacy of your product....

Mallet is offline Anabolic Member
    Ya My numb hands started almost right away as well, the increased water retention can be combated with aldactone etc...the sides subsided after 3 or 4 weeks for me, If you start feeling lathargic or tired you may need to adjust your carb intake, or atleast check your BG.

BIGCHEST1225 is offline Junior Member
    Kingpin, what do you mean I wanst expecting a package? Are you refering to the packaging my hgh came in? And what aqbout 1000 IUs?

I am really worried about if this hgh is good or not. Got it from chinaman it comes in 15iu vials, blue tops, with generic labels. Previosuly he said that it was made by keshing (kexing) but in a recent email he told me that he makes the 15iu vials himself and the 6iu vials are from kexing. And that really scares me, bruce lee making hgh? Could it be?

flexshack is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mallet
    Ya My numb hands started almost right away as well, the increased water retention can be combated with aldactone etc...the sides subsided after 3 or 4 weeks for me, If you start feeling lathargic or tired you may need to adjust your carb intake, or atleast check your BG.
    mallet, isn't aldactone an anti-androgen as well?

inheritmylife is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by flexshack
    mallet, isn't aldactone an anti-androgen as well?
    Yes.

KINGKONG is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BIGCHEST1225
    Kingpin, what do you mean I wanst expecting a package? Are you refering to the packaging my hgh came in? And what aqbout 1000 IUs?

I am really worried about if this hgh is good or not. Got it from chinaman it comes in 15iu vials, blue tops, with generic labels. Previosuly he said that it was made by keshing (kexing) but in a recent email he told me that he makes the 15iu vials himself and the 6iu vials are from kexing. And that really scares me, bruce lee making hgh? Could it be?
    sorry bro wrong responce to wrong post didn't mean to confuse you

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    For me it was about a week. But after about 2 months the sides went away, and I began feeling amazing. 9 months of GH and BOY do I miss it!

Agent Smith is offline 'The Cleaner'
    i hear you bro i have 35ius of a 6month cycle left 4ius ed. i only really noticed results after 4 month's and added slin. not looking forward to not having any better order some more.

AS

Quote Originally Posted by buylongterm
    For me it was about a week. But after about 2 months the sides went away, and I began feeling amazing. 9 months of GH and BOY do I miss it!

BigLarry is offline Associate Member
    What kind of side should I expect off GH for the first week or so. I got a 128 iu serona serostim kit?

rhapsody is offline Junior Member
    making rHGH himself? I think not. I would not trust the product personally...

Thread Information