Thread: Dose

Gabygo is offline New Member

Dose

Ok this might be a dumb question but I need to know. I´m a female about to start taking on HGH. I was told by my trainer to inject 2 units everyday. Now, you all know this is a powder you have to mix with a liquid to dissolve it. What I need to know is do I have to take in 2 units of this mixture or is he referring to 2 units of pure HGH (meaning more units of the mixture in order to add up to 2 units of pure HGH)?

I hope this is not too confusing.

Thanks

Gaby

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    You need to ask the person suggesting it, what they mean. 2iu is what I use but I don't know what a unit means to you or the person suggesting it.

JohnnyB

Mallet is offline Anabolic Member
    You need to determine how much lyopholized powder is contained in each vial, and then calculate how much BAC water you plan on adding to reconstitute, then you can determine how many IU's you need to draw up to equal 2iu's of GH

For EX: if you have 10iu's of GH powder, then you add 1ml of bac water to the lyopholized powder, if 1ml is equal to 100units then you would need 20iu's to equal 2iu's of GH. If the ml to units is confusing then add 1oo iu's to the GH powder and draw out 20iu's to equal 2iu's of reconstituted GH .

Quote Originally Posted by Gabygo
    Ok this might be a dumb question but I need to know. I´m a female about to start taking on HGH. I was told by my trainer to inject 2 units everyday. Now, you all know this is a powder you have to mix with a liquid to dissolve it. What I need to know is do I have to take in 2 units of this mixture or is he referring to 2 units of pure HGH (meaning more units of the mixture in order to add up to 2 units of pure HGH)?

I hope this is not too confusing.

Thanks

Gaby

Thread Information