Carth is offline Associate Member

Can someone answer this for me please?

Please tell me if what I'm doing is ok? I'm up at 4am and down a ECY stack and consume a Preworkout shake from Proteinfactory.com that consists of Hydro 1400 http://proteinfactory.com/store/prod...products_id=46, Bovine http://proteinfactory.com/store/prod...products_id=52, and for Carbs 60 grams of HRS http://proteinfactory.com/store/prod...roducts_id=219. I then hit the gym at 5am and I'm out at 6:15am. I then go to the car and inject 3ius of GH along with 1iu of Insulin . I also take 2 caps of r-ALA. I then wait around 5 minutes and then take another shake that consists of the same stuff that my preworkout shake has. Remember, I'm only consuming 60 grams of the HRS both before the gym and after my workout. When I get home, I then take 37.5mcg of T3. And for the rest of the day I do not consume any carbs at all. I just eat protein every 3 hours. And at night time before I go to bed, I take another 3ius of GH. I'm also taking Sustanon and Tren along with this cycle. My goal is to get cut up and and hard and gain some muscle mass. My question to all of you that are willing to help me is.....IS THERE ANYTHING WRONG IN WHAT I'M DOING? Do you guys have a better suggestion? Should I avoid something? Should I increase something? Should I take the things that I'm taking at different times? Any help, advice, suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thank you and have a great day.

joevette is offline Banned
    Depending on your age you may want to do your second GH shot in the late afternoon so you don't mess up your natural GH release. Bump for the experts.

stats?

And why are you doing 3 IU GH?

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    Quote Originally Posted by kingofmasters
    stats?

And why are you doing 3 IU GH?
    and only 1 iu of slin?

JohnnyB

I am 28 years old as of Tomorrow. Why 3 ius? Because Am taking 3 after the gym and 3 before bed. Don't worry about night time issues. I am GH defiecient anyways, so taking it at night doesn't matter. Why 1iu of Slin? Because today was my first day doing that. And remember, I only took 60 grams of carbs before and after the gym. Nothing for the rest of the day. Don't know if what I'm doing is ok to add more muscle and get ripped. Or is this a recipe to end up fat and out of energy quick???

Bro what dose are you going to end up at with the slin? Building muscle and losing fat is a tricky task to take on. You'll do one or the other more, give us your total diet.

JohnnyB

Well, from reading up above, you know what time I wake up and hit the gym and at what time I'm out. You can also see what my pre and post workout shake consist of. And you can also see what I'm currently on which is Sust and Fina and ECA stack along with the 37mcg of T3. After my pre workout shake, I eat a can of Tuna at 10am. At around 12:45 I eat a big sized chicken breast. At 4pm I eat a can of Chicken. At 7pm I either eat steak or I drink a Protein Shake. And at 10pm (before bed) I take GH along with a nighttime shake (no carbs of course). Remember, what I'm looking for is more muscle fullness and hardness. I'm trying to avoid getting fat at all costs!!!

120 g of carb isn't enough for anyone, if you're getting ready for a show that's different but as a steady diet it sux. Carbs help hydrate the muscle so if your carbs are limited so is the hydration of your muscles.

JohnnyB

jbigdog69 is offline Banned
    Johny is right Bro...Check the sticky on "Lean Muscle Diet"...we are refering to complex carbs...not simple carbs of course. Now, if you want to see a boost you will have to take the slin to a new level. As long as you take in 10grms of glucose per iu of slin then you will be fine. My routine is very similar but I take in 12iu post w/o. Stay with a low fat protein shake after the slin and fish or tuna for you post w/o meal. Peace

NewBreed is offline Associate Member
    I suggest working slin dose from 3iu up,I think beginning with 12 could be fatal,if I rember my expirience with 4ius Actrapid.

jbigdog69 is offline Banned

Good Point!!!

Quote Originally Posted by NewBreed
    I suggest working slin dose from 3iu up,I think beginning with 12 could be fatal,if I rember my expirience with 4ius Actrapid.
    Definetly want to work your way up to a comfortable level. Note: I'm also 255lbs.

Elliot is offline Anabolic Member
    you should never mix ephedra and yohimbine.. just a helpful tip before your sooner then later cardiac arrest..

Thread Information