Thread: gh question---

crazed98 is offline Associate Member

gh question---

I have done alot of research on gh, and most everything I found says that you need to be a little bit older than I ( i am 24). Is that true? It says it will mess up my own body's gh, as in almost stopping it completely. Plus it stated that my joints will swell or grow, and fingers will swell. Has anyone heard of this?
    Thanks,

solid snake is offline Junior Member

dont sweet it

hey bro ım 19 and have been using gh for one year under my docters supervision i use between .7 and 1 iu a day 6 days a week for about 2 monthes gıve or take and ive read all there is the difrence between us and the older body builders is we produce a little bit more from al own glands so if u wanna use gh at a younger age u just gota drasticly reduce the dossage of gh u use compared to what the older guys my docters a specialest in gh therapy and hes been invovled in the therapy for years and sais that like all steroids as long as the person is over 17 if the steroid or hormone is used with care there is lıttle to no chance of seriues harm hapnın if u wnat i can ask my doc to write u up a cycle for your needs he enjoys helpıng athlets mınımıze the sıde efects of perfrmace enhancıng drugs any ways good luck with the hole thıng.

Ohh, **** man thanks for the great reply!! Well since I am pretty familiar with the test and deca thing and not to familiar with the hgh, maybe ask your doc. What info would you need? Age height weight, lifting time, just let me know what you need, cause I am interested!!!
    Thanks,
    ADAM

no probs

hey man no probs ıd be more then happy to help you and anyone eles on ar
    heres the info my doc said he needs in point form.

1.what results are u lookıng for more muscle growth or more cuting up
    2.what other gear are u planıng to take with the gh
    3.do u have any series ilnesses what so ever
    4.and are u 100% sure that the gh u got is real and not counterfit hcg
    5.your exeact workout including lıftıng and cardio sessıons

Ok,
    1. Want to gain like 15 pounds muscle, maybe lean out alittle around the belly button
    2. Would take it with cyp 200, but up it throughout the cycle, like 400-500
    3. No illness
    4. I have not gotten the HGH yet but it would come from a doctor, a friend of mine uncle is a doctor.
    Monday- full chest, heavy
    Tue.- full arms, heavy
    wed.- legs- heavy
    thurs.- Back
    Fri.- chest, medium to light
    Sat-arms medium to light
    The focus is mainly on the chest which refuses to grow, and I have a body builder friend for a trainer and eat healthy, parents are chefs. Dont get me wrong i have a chest but want an inch more on the arms, and inch for chest and inch for shoulders.
    I am 5'7, weigh in at 172lbs, 9% bf, and have 15 inch arms, want to up the above noted
    Thanks

hey sorry for the late reply my doc says the best thing is to do 6 days a week at 1.5 iu for 3months overload your body with protein and when doıng chest make shore to push the muscle as hard as possible from all angles my doc thınks that with body parts that dont grow its often not about how heavy u lift but about how much blood u flush into the muscle like he told me that arney had the same problem with legs and to fix it he was in the gym every 2 3 days doıng like hundreads of squats and constanly gettıng blood into the area and well we all no how he turned out same thıng with me i coundent get muscle on my legs so i joıned a soccer acadamy for like 3 months and 90% of the trainıng was long hard leg work 5 days a week so no rest for the muscle every day constant bllod flow and now my legs are way beter than 90% of the people i no and the gains arent goıng away either anayways just take all the stuff i said about legs and aply it to your chest remember u haft to train with 110% intensity on any muscle group to get the best results anything less is not satisfactory good luck oh yeah only inject in the stomeck area too lose a bit around the belly button by the way the reason my for late replys is becase im on vacation good luck let me no if u need anythin laterz.

AustrianOAK14 is offline Senior Member
    whats the best thing to stack hgh with i heard sust 250 is key

my doc has never ever said anythıng positıve about s 250 he thınks that if your gona go with any form of testtosarone the best thing is masteron and also the important thing with growth is that u take somthıng eles with it that has an anabolic property in it and by doing this u increase the efects of the growth by alot more my doc thınks the best thıng to take to acomplish this is 100mg of primobolan depot a week while on gh.

Ridla is offline Associate Member
    what is gh?

Ridla is offline Associate Member
    just new to this stuff

warren322 is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by solid snake View Post
    hey bro ım 19 and have been using gh for one year under my docters supervision i use between .7 and 1 iu a day 6 days a week for about 2 monthes gıve or take and ive read all there is the difrence between us and the older body builders is we produce a little bit more from al own glands so if u wanna use gh at a younger age u just gota drasticly reduce the dossage of gh u use compared to what the older guys my docters a specialest in gh therapy and hes been invovled in the therapy for years and sais that like all steroids as long as the person is over 17 if the steroid or hormone is used with care there is lıttle to no chance of seriues harm hapnın if u wnat i can ask my doc to write u up a cycle for your needs he enjoys helpıng athlets mınımıze the sıde efects of perfrmace enhancıng drugs any ways good luck with the hole thıng.
    great reply, i need alot of help. as soon as i can PM you i will
    thanks again

Thread Information