EJA1979 is offline New Member

got my gensci igf!

got it about 2 weeks ago, very nice, there are 10 vials of lyophilized igf-1 and 10 ampules of ? thats my question, what is it in the ampules, BW, sterile water? anyone know, cuz it doesnt say so on the instructions or on the box, says it is only good for 24 hours after it is mixed, which is fine, cuz i'll be using about 1 vial per 24 hours. but does anyone know what this is? any other feedback on others who have used it, please let me know. thanks, i'll try and keep this updated with my results....i can tell you this....is hard for me to make a fist, cuz my fingers are swollen....but i'm also on 5 iu of gh....

E

Lozgod is offline Anabolic Member
    Is this true that it is only good for 24 hours after it is mixed?

Da Bull is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by EJA1979
    got it about 2 weeks ago, very nice, there are 10 vials of lyophilized igf-1 and 10 ampules of ? thats my question, what is it in the ampules, BW, sterile water? anyone know, cuz it doesnt say so on the instructions or on the box, says it is only good for 24 hours after it is mixed, which is fine, cuz i'll be using about 1 vial per 24 hours. but does anyone know what this is? any other feedback on others who have used it, please let me know. thanks, i'll try and keep this updated with my results....i can tell you this....is hard for me to make a fist, cuz my fingers are swollen....but i'm also on 5 iu of gh....

E
    Not certain as to what thier solution is.Might just be BW,because if it were BA or HCL it would last far longer than that.

zaarel is offline Junior Member
    If I understand correctly the solvent provided is BW. I asked einstein about this on another board. The short of it is that there are definately better choices out there to be used as a solvent. I believe he said that while its more a matter of adequately reconsituting the structure of the peptide as opposed to degradation. I will try to cut and paste that later today.

Quote Originally Posted by Da Bull
    Not certain as to what thier solution is.Might just be BW,because if it were BA or HCL it would last far longer than that.
    So are you saying if you use BW it will last longer than 24 hours?

big N is offline Anabolic Member
    yes if its mixed with water .if u mix it with ba ,then it hold in the fridge for long ass time

Quote Originally Posted by big N
    yes if its mixed with water .if u mix it with ba ,then it hold in the fridge for long ass time
    I dont understand what you just said. I asked if you mixed it with BW (water) does it last longer than a day and you said yes, then you said if you mix it with BA it lasts a long ass time. I am confused, sorry. Which one lasts 24 hours and which one lasts longer?

zaarel is offline Junior Member
    This was posted by einstein regarding recon with BW

"It's not so much the degradation in water as it is water doesn't provide the right properties to re-establish proper tertiary structure from lyophilized IGF-1. It doesn't have the proper pH (like 10mM HCl or 100mM acetic acid) nor the right hydrophobicity/hydrophillicity properties (BA), so water never allows IGF-1 to even get to its optimal activity in the first place. the solvent that may be best for reconstitution isn't necesarily the best for preservation, but you have to use one that serves both purposes rather well."

Based on this if I go with Gensci I will simply use my own solvent rather than the provided BW.

Quote Originally Posted by zaarel
    This was posted by einstein regarding recon with BW

"It's not so much the degradation in water as it is water doesn't provide the right properties to re-establish proper tertiary structure from lyophilized IGF-1. It doesn't have the proper pH (like 10mM HCl or 100mM acetic acid) nor the right hydrophobicity/hydrophillicity properties (BA), so water never allows IGF-1 to even get to its optimal activity in the first place. the solvent that may be best for reconstitution isn't necesarily the best for preservation, but you have to use one that serves both purposes rather well."

Based on this if I go with Gensci I will simply use my own solvent rather than the provided BW.
    OK so BA will work better. Cool.

Quote Originally Posted by Lozgod
    OK so BA will work better. Cool.
    Yes...I have mine suspended in BA,einy is doing several experiments with it...but I think he said he'll end up sticking with BA as the solution of choice.

Quote Originally Posted by Da Bull
    Yes...I have mine suspended in BA,einy is doing several experiments with it...but I think he said he'll end up sticking with BA as the solution of choice.
    100% BA? Wouldnt that burn?

Quote Originally Posted by Lozgod
    100% BA? Wouldnt that burn?
    Yep..100% BA,and at 40mcgs it's just a little sting.

after u suck out the igf suck out some b12 or bact water ,aswellto dilute it .justa tad of a sting thats it

Bigun is offline Senior Member
    I must be doing something wrong because when I add 1ml of BA to my Gensci vials the mixture turns like sludge! Because of that I stick with BW knowing that it may not be as effective but at least I can draw the solution up.

thats a first ,i have som stuff from gropep and i had no probblem adding ba .

warren322 is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Da Bull View Post
    Yep..100% BA,and at 40mcgs it's just a little sting.
    i agree

frawnz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    why are you spamming and pulling up 6 year old threads warren?

Thread Information