SL-Dubbs is offline New Member

Growth Factor-1 Orals

I just saw an add on www.criticalbench.com regarding Growth factor-1. this is something I know absolutely nothing about. So my question is what is the difference 9if any) between IGF-1 & GF-1? All in all I know nothing about any type of GH. I have used anabolics in the past and have a respecatable amount of knowledge regarding them, but growth is something i have no idea about. Especially the use of the legal growth products and the quality of their results.

If anyone has the time, please fill me in on this a bit. I would like to also know about the use of these after an AS cycle and it's effectiveness, as well as dosages. thanks in advance.

jbigdog69 is offline Banned
    iT IS CRAP bRO!!!

Quote Originally Posted by jbigdog69
    iT IS CRAP bRO!!!
    Good to know.

Are there any types of growth that are fairly attainable that are orals? I dont really like to stick more than a few times a week.

Thanks for the info.

over40mule is offline Junior Member

Oral IGF-1 = snake oil!

Having worked in pharmacutical/heath care and having access to plenty of PHD Chemist, any oral IGF-1 product would be deactived in the gut. So please save your money or go with the 5 Gram Arginine/Ornithine combo on an empty stomach before bed. I'm new here and have learned the hard way.

Quote Originally Posted by over40mule
    Having worked in pharmacutical/heath care and having access to plenty of PHD Chemist, any oral IGF-1 product would be deactived in the gut.
    You don't have to have this qualifications to know that basically any proteinstructure isn't accesible orally.

Greets
    Kingofmasters

Mallet is offline Anabolic Member
    Well if you don't like sticking yourself, you probably wouldn't mind going IM or subQ with GH the slin pins are so small in you don't feel a thing, you can use the IGF-1 LR3 this way as well, other than that there is no oral or transdermal method IMO that's worth doing...

Quote Originally Posted by SL-Dubbs
    Good to know.

Are there any types of growth that are fairly attainable that are orals? I dont really like to stick more than a few times a week.

Thanks for the info.

Quote Originally Posted by Mallet
    Well if you don't like sticking yourself, you probably wouldn't mind going IM or subQ with GH the slin pins are so small in you don't feel a thing, you can use the IGF-1 LR3 this way as well, other than that there is no oral or transdermal method IMO that's worth doing...
    I've thought about that before, that the slin pins would be cake. Done get me wrong, I usually stick two times, twice a week so I'm not exactly affraid of the needle. But ED especially more than once a day seems excessive. but I might do some research and consider it, being that the slin pins are alot easier.

thanks for the advice fella's.

Thread Information