Lozgod is offline Anabolic Member

Is GH vs. IGF reminiscent of EQ vs. Deca?

While EQ and Deca are 2 seperate hormones, there are alot of comparisons and they are similar and different in many ways.

Other than the time it takes for results is IGF and HGH similar or different?

After reading that IGF diary the dude gain 7 pounds but lost 1.5 inches on his waste, so he gained weight while losing fat which is a win/win. My presumption is IGF is like an HGH that bulks you up more effectively and in considerably less time.

I am gonna do IGF with my PCT on my cycle I am starting on my 12 week cycle 7/5. It got delayed do to better gear options, but it is tentative for that date.

One more question, T3 or Insulin isn't necassary right? I mean I can get away with Chromium Picolinate right?

The best analogy would be saying what's worse on hair; test or DHT or it's analogs? Test isn't bad on your hair....the conversion of test to DHT is what facilitates hair loss. Akin to IGF-1 being the main mediator of most of the desired actions of GH. However, GH does have several actions independent of IGF-1, so they are not interchangeable, although they have overlapping results in many respects.

T3 or insulin is not necessary with either, but each has its place.

Lozgod is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by einstein1905
    The best analogy would be saying what's worse on hair; test or DHT or it's analogs? Test isn't bad on your hair....the conversion of test to DHT is what facilitates hair loss. Akin to IGF-1 being the main mediator of most of the desired actions of GH. However, GH does have several actions independent of IGF-1, so they are not interchangeable, although they have overlapping results in many respects.

T3 or insulin is not necessary with either, but each has its place.

OK I see what you are saying. I can't wait to try it, it got me excited. I was gonna do 1 during my cycle and 1 during PCT, but I decided to cut down to one only, being a newbie and all, plus I like the idea of continually growing while on PCT.

zaarel is offline Junior Member
    Could you elaborate on some of the actions of GH that are independent of its effect on increasing IGF-1? I am trying to decide whether to use IGF-1 or GH wiht var for a very lean bulking cycle. I am 42 and also would look forward to perhaps some of the youth rejuvenating effects of one or both of these. any insight appreciated.

Bdy_Dysm is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by zaarel
    Could you elaborate on some of the actions of GH that are independent of its effect on increasing IGF-1? I am trying to decide whether to use IGF-1 or GH wiht var for a very lean bulking cycle. I am 42 and also would look forward to perhaps some of the youth rejuvenating effects of one or both of these. any insight appreciated.
    It depends on how long you are planning on running your cycle!

Quote Originally Posted by zaarel
    There are many "rejuvenative" properties of GH not seen with IGF-1. GH benefits the skin, all connective tissue (especially tendons/ligaments), the immune system (various aspects), also has direct effects on adipose independent of IGF-1 as well as muscle, potentially beneficial for certain components of nervous tissue.
    the older yoiu are, the more likely you'll be able to appreciate the different aspects of the two compounds.

zaarel is offline Junior Member
    Is there any positive effect from GH of improving skin elasticity specifically if used sub q in ab region? I have lost a bit of weight and have some lose skin there that doesnt seem to go away. LOL doesnt hang to my knees or anything but bugs the hell out of me. I think I may run both GH and R3IGF1 along with var and primo. the GH for at least 3 monts at 4iu ed and the R3IGF1 the first 4 weeks then 4 off and then 4 more. will use clomid pct with hcg @ 500 IU twice a week. That is my answer to the cycle question above. Dont mean to hijack your thread Lozgod so my apologies.

Thread Information