Tank010101 is offline New Member

Thumbs up Swolen Joints... GH or IGF1

what im curious about is.. Can IGF-1 (the long R3 version of course) cause some of the same sides as GH does (IE. Puffy hands, feet, swolen wrists and joints... acheing in wrists and elbows... and numb hands).

I am also on Humalog (Post workout), IGF1lr3 (pwo) , and GH (4 days of 3iu per day then bumped it up to 6iu per day for the last two, so as you can see I just started.). I am kinda skeptical about my Gh being legit (purchased before I discovered all the good sources for Jino out there)... I am starting to get some very slight tingleings in my hands when I wake up and my wrists feel really tight.. I was wondering if this is from the IGF or is it only GH that has these sides?

any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,

inheritmylife is offline Anabolic Member
    I never noticed any sides associated with HGH from using IGF-1.

Allright... maybe there is a chance my GH is legit :-)

inheritmylife is offline Anabolic Member
    You may want to try the pregnancy test, just so that you can rule out the chance that it is HCG .

Thumbs up

thats the prob.. Im currently on HCG .. just started PCT. This stuff doesnt sting like HCG does.. Im guessing that if its not GH its probobly just water. Ive heard that the pain you get in your joints is due to water retention? If this is the case then would sitting in the sauna every day after my workouts stop the water from accumulating in my joints? I currently do sit in the sauna every day after my workouts.. but thats mostly to shed some subq water... that and I feel great after a sauna and a cold shower. Anyway, let me know..

thanks bro,

Mallet is offline Anabolic Member
    Could be the slin that's making you feel "swolen" those added nutrients have a habbit of making you feel as though your holding extra water...Hows your BP...GH gives me serious water retention but I haven't really noticed much at all with the LR3.

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Mallet
    Could be the slin that's making you feel "swolen" those added nutrients have a habbit of making you feel as though your holding extra water...Hows your BP...GH gives me serious water retention but I haven't really noticed much at all with the LR3.
    Blood pressure is 126/58... took it about a few minutes ago. Im going to give this mystery juice 1 more week... if the wrist pains and numb hands dont come about then im going to switch to Jino and run that... currently (if what I was told is correct about the mystery gh) im running 6iu per day and im fine... ive been on for 1 week as of today (monday). How long on average do these symptoms take to manifest themselves? If and when I switch to jino Ill be doing 5iu per day. LMK, thanks guys

You know what... screw it... Im just going to switch over right now... Im tierd of not knowing what im putting in my body. F@#$ that pisses me off... guess im out 1600 dollars... let this be a lesson to all... never buy localy... ever... Thanks everyone for your help... youve got a great board here ... I plan to stay here a long while. Lata everyone,

Mallet is offline Anabolic Member
    I noticed the GH sides in the first week...and that was at 4.5iu's a day, the tingling in the hands showed up before the first week was out for sure.

Thread Information