Thread: hGH and sleep

Bigun is offline Senior Member

hGH and sleep

I have noticed that when I shoot my second shot of 2.5iu's of hGH just before I sleep, my sleeping quality is much improved. I always knew this was an added benefit of hGH but I have been experimenting with times to see what works best for me.

My question is, that do you think the use of hGH at this time is better for a poor sleeper?

My arguments for are that my recovery/adaptation between sessions will improve with better sleeping patterns, as with everything everyone is different, and is the amount of endogenous, sleep hGH released that great when compared to 2.5iu's? I remember reading somewhere the amount was tiny in comparison but cant remember the exact figures.

Any thoughts or arguments for or against guys?

Bigun

All the big BBers take their dosings before bed....they are also using nuch larger doses than us, typically, so that endo GH is relatively nothing compared to their exo doses. Most growth/repair occurs at night (>50% I suppose), so having an abundant supply of GH/IGF-1 isn't a bad idea. Some people say the sleep poorer when taking it at night; others say the opposite.
    Depending on age, one could release in excess of 1-1.5IU during a night of sleep.
    The higher the doses get, the more one can justify taking it prebedtime

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    I use it before bed and like the results I get.

JohnnyB

Bigun is offline Senior Member
    Thanks you 2, I was hoping to hear from both of you!

Thread Information