Thread: jintropin!!!

macthedaddy is offline Junior Member

jintropin!!!

Yes I'm still a newbie but I now have 5 cycles under my belt and I'm trying my first GH cycle. but my source as well as various different contacts on this board and others keep giving me conflicting info on how I should do this. I'm taking GH mainly for fat reduction purposes, I'd be exagerating if I said I was fat but I want to get ripped, I have enough of a gut to be a hindrance in a swim suit. I was first told that if I only want to take it for fat loss to take it alone, and I've been told to take it with some sort of test, but then I was told not to, and I was told to only take it with cytomel but my source refuses to sell it to me cause he says its dangerous. so question 1, am I going to get the results I'm looking for with GH alone? I do have some test I could throw in but right now I'm not planning on it. question 2, I was told to take 1 IU 4 to 5 days a week, that seems like a pretty small amount, I've been reading other posts on here that suggest 4 IU's but at that rate I'd be broke in no time. so What should I do?

bigjohnr is offline Associate Member
    I just spoke to a guy that works with doctors in a life extension place and he said he uses 2 or less IU's per day and if he goes over 2 IU's he gets side effects. I have been on HGH for about 5 weeks now and I was taking 4 IU's a day but cut back to 3 IU's a day. I do have some sides, my shoulders, writs and some other joints hurt. My ancles, feet, hands and writs sweeled up so much that my wife made me go to the doctor. I cut back to 3 IU's the beginning of the week and the sides did not go away. I did go from 223 lbs and 23% body fat to 236 lbs. and 10% body fat but I am taking it with test eth. and eq.

cool thanks for the input bro, I'm on my 4th day of injections at 3iu's 4 days a week I may throw in some enenthate and eq cause those look like pretty decent results! and I'll probbably bump it up to 5 days a week when my next order gets in!

JYZZA is offline VET
    why 4 days a week? HGH is a natural thing that happens in our body ED.....when people say 5 on 2 off its just to save some $$$....proper way is to run it ED or 5-6 days a week....we produce anywhere from 1iu-1.5ius of HGH till age 25 or so...After that it starts to decline....thats why older people have better results and appriciate the drug better....
    Click Banner To Enter

~ Disclaimer: Quality Muscle was designed to share knowledge and discuss diverse areas of bodybuilding. ~ Quality Muscle and its Staff does not promote the use of illegal substances ~

Gh Stack?

Quote Originally Posted by JYZZA
    why 4 days a week? HGH is a natural thing that happens in our body ED.....when people say 5 on 2 off its just to save some $$$....proper way is to run it ED or 5-6 days a week....we produce anywhere from 1iu-1.5ius of HGH till age 25 or so...After that it starts to decline....thats why older people have better results and appriciate the drug better....
    Yes I know and in this case it's not to save money but to make sure it lasts till I get my order in, right now I only have 1 kit but I ordered 4 more. your saying that I should do it everyday? I might try that after I get my other kits in but if I ran out before they arrived that would be kinda tragic, my real question here is what I should stack with it, I have enenthate, prop,eq,winny, and I'm trying to get ahold of some t3 (cytomel ) I'm just having a hard time finding it right now! So out of what I've listed what should I stack with my gh? prop, winny, t3, or all of the above?

Thread Information