juicelee is offline Associate Member

Last minute ?'s about gh

hey bros,

I am going to be running my first cycle of growth its gonna be 30 weeks long or longer and im gonna plan on running it during a cycle also and i just had some last minute ?'s about the stuff

p.s. I will be running it at 2 ius ed at 8:00a.m.

1. My growth is jintropin. is jin 191 or 192 amino acid base?
    2. Is localized fatloss noticeable or so faint its almost non existant?
    3. Are carbs essestial while running growth? If so how mant grams a day?
    4. Can i expect to see good muscle separation with only 2 ius?
    5. What aas would u guys run with it? (I was thinking 600mg cyp and 400mg eq along with 200 mgs primo)
    6. Can i store my growth under my bed until i get my own lil mini fridge(not reconstituted of course)
    7. I plan on shooting my growth all over my abodomen over to the love handle area. Is this a good or bad idea?
    8. Are all gains really kept after growth's usage?

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    From my experience of doing 2/3iu's ED without cycling and along with my cycle for 9 months

My growth is jintropin. is jin 191 or 192 amino acid base? 191

2. Is localized fatloss noticeable or so faint its almost non existant? I had amazing fat loss to the point where I almost wanted to stop taking it. No matter what I ate, No matter what I drank, I kept losing weight.

3. Are carbs essestial while running growth? If so how mant grams a day? For me, I tried to stay away from carbs.

4. Can i expect to see good muscle separation with only 2 ius? Not to much. While on a cycle I really saw no difference at that dose.

5. What aas would u guys run with it? (I was thinking 600mg cyp and 400mg eq along with 200 mgs primo) Yes, that sounds good, depending on your cycle history.

6. Can i store my growth under my bed until i get my own lil mini fridge(not reconstituted of course) Depends on the brand. But, I believe Jintropin has to be always refrigerated!!! Very important. I was on Serostim and I only had to refrigerate it once I reconstituted it.

7. I plan on shooting my growth all over my abodomen over to the love handle area. Is this a good or bad idea? Great place to shoot it.

8. Are all gains really kept after growth's usage? YES

Just out of curiosity, how old are you? I think if your under the age of 30, GH is Not worth the $$$
    Last edited by buylongterm; 07-01-2004 at 08:56 AM.

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    Quote Originally Posted by buylongterm
    From my experience of doing 2/3iu's ED without cycling and along with my cycle for 9 months

My growth is jintropin. is jin 191 or 192 amino acid base? 191

2. Is localized fatloss noticeable or so faint its almost non existant? I had amazing fat loss to the point where I almost wanted to stop taking it. No matter what I ate, No matter what I drank, I kept losing weight.

3. Are carbs essestial while running growth? If so how mant grams a day? For me, I tried to stay away from carbs.

4. Can i expect to see good muscle separation with only 2 ius? Not to much. While on a cycle I really saw no difference at that dose.

5. What aas would u guys run with it? (I was thinking 600mg cyp and 400mg eq along with 200 mgs primo) Yes, that sounds good, depending on your cycle history.

6. Can i store my growth under my bed until i get my own lil mini fridge(not reconstituted of course) Depends on the brand. But, I believe Jintropin has to be always refrigerated!!! Very important. I was on Serostim and I only had to refrigerate it once I reconstituted it.

7. I plan on shooting my growth all over my abodomen over to the love handle area. Is this a good or bad idea? Great place to shoot it.

8. Are all gains really kept after growth's usage? YES

Just out of curiosity, how old are you? I think if your under the age of 30, GH is Not worth the $$$
    Couldn't of said it better myself

JohnnyB

juicelee is offline Associate Member
    well i am younger than 30 but i have had alot of experience with aas and i would not run growth til 28 regularally but i believe my gain have drastically started to slow down and i have gained too much bf during my bulking this past winter and it has been problematic to get rid of and i want to use the growth primarily for localized fatloss and if im lucky gain about 5 - 10 pounds of solid muscle doubtful but thats my goal

Thread Information