gladiator1 is offline Banned

about to start slin

hey bros im about to start slin and i need you slin users advice..i am gona be cutting while on the slin so i dont wana go to high on the ius but i still want a good boost in recovery. i am on the 3 day split morning and nite training hiting everything 2 times a week useing supersets, trisets, and alot of striping sets.. so i basicly get totaly killed from these workouts and it is hard to recover by nightfall..any sound advice on food choices, timeing, unknown dangers...feel free to chime in and let me know..im takeing this verry serious..this is how i want to run the slin..tell me how it looks
    2iu morning 2 iu nite first day
    day 2 3 3
    day 3 4 4
    day 4 5 5
    day 5 6 6
    day 6 7 7
    day 7 8 8
    days 8-40 8iu morning 8iu nite till done
    after shot meal 55 grams whey 80 grams dextrose
    1 1/2 horus later 50 grams chicken breast 40 grams brown rice
    1 1/2 hours later 50 grams whey 20 grams oats
    i will do this following each workout with no fat dureing the active time of slin, i will use 750mgs of HCA per slin shot as well...i will be useing humalog..current cycle is
    test e 1,000mgs ew 1-20
    fina 700mgs ew 5-18
    slin 8iu ed 14-20
    t 3 clen mallets 7 on 5 off cycle 10-20
    thx for any help advice given..later
    Last edited by gladiator1; 07-02-2004 at 09:08 PM.

Da Bull is offline Banned
    I'll bump this for you,as to I'm not certain about running slin 2x ED.

joevette is offline Banned
    Slin is best kept to 4 week cycles with a 4 week break, so I think your 40 day plan might be pushing it especially with 2x a day shots.

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    If it's your first go at slin go post workout only

JohnnyB

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    Quote Originally Posted by joevette
    Slin is best kept to 4 week cycles with a 4 week break, so I think your 40 day plan might be pushing it especially with 2x a day shots.
    I agree

JohnnyB

ill be working out 2x a day useing arnold comp 3 day split training only less sets as to suit my level of advancement..so if i do one shot then that leaves another workout without slin that day..hence ruining the whole point of takeing slin....

nobody even gave me the answers i was wanting...i asked how does this look...you gave one simple answer and moved on..how about my diet?? atleast tell me its fine...you guys go into mega detail in the steroid forum but wisk over my thread like its nothing..come you can do better then that...you cant OD on test and go into a coma...

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

rambo is offline The Lord God
    First off, I don't think Arnold's split is even close to the most conducive plan for muscle growth, even if on juice. It works, but there are better options available, it's an antiquated plan. As far as cutting with slin, it's best used PWO only, and done IM, so that it clears quickly. You need to be getting EFAs in, and if you are on cutting, you will be going lower carb (i assume). If this is the case, running slin 3x daily will not allow you to get your fat macro filled. And we use insulin after a workout for the goal of getting nutrients into our bodies, so it doesn't need to 'kick in' like juice does, whether or not you take a day off between shots on non-workout days is negligible to its effectiveness.

ok rambo better responnce but, im only gona run it 2x a day and only for pwo cause i IM gona be working out 2x a day...and for carbs im running moderate carbs so its a slow loss not a fast drop, im also going to be running the 7/5 split with clen and t3 so ill take in around 200-225 grams of carbs..350 grams protien 120 grams of fat from efas and natty peabutter when slin isnt active..thx for anymore help i get..

another q is they say 8-10 grams of carbs per IU shot..so if i need 80 grams of dextrose after i workout regardless and i start at 2iu a shot then lowering the carbs would be useless..should one just keep the carbs the same and go up to 8iu and stay there??

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

BDTR is offline Retired
    Hey barb

^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Thread Information