07-03-2004, 12:01 AM #1
Still a *ways* off, but trying to get my IGF info in order
And, as such, I just have a few 'review' notes that I'd like to run by those of you who know the most about this sort of thing.
I intend of utilizing the stuff in my relatively clean and quality bulk for the winter. It'll be cycled 4 weeks on-4 weeks off through the duration of the cycle, starting at the start of the cycle, and carrying its last run beyond the cycle and through PCT. The base of the cycle will be enan and eq with dbol at the start (hoping, perhaps in vain, that the IGF kicking off with the dbol might create an environment wherein some of those dbol gains 'stick' a bit easier) and fina in the middle.
My questions then become, and any and all that you'll take the time to so much as hash through would be greatly appreciated, the following:
1. Regarding dosage, I've come to the conclusion that 40mcg/day would be an ideal starting point. I know that it should be intramuscular, but, beyond dosing numbers, my real dosing question becomes, given that a tiny amount of 'liquid volume' change carries with it a significant dosing change, how does one effectively dose that into a slin pin without a microscope? Do you all trust your eyeballing skills in this regard, or can one readily dilute the stuff so that 40mcg could be represented by 10units...something much easier to measure out?
2. As far as timing is concerned, i'm under the impression that splitting into two daily shots is somewhat unnecessary now given the LR3? Is this correct? Now, something quite confusing to me at this point is whether a first timer should utilize the compound daily, or only on workout days? I've heard arguments for both by smart fellas.
3. I've never seen the stuff, so I assume it arrives, most usually, in a normal vial already 'converted'. In this case, it's my guess that it must be refrigerated at all times and, even then, still has a relatively short shelf life. Again, please correct me if i'm making logic jumps that simply don't exist and aren't justified.
4. As you're using a slin pin to shoot IM, I assume it's A) pointless to attempt to shoot it with other compounds, as your chance of losing something in the transfer is huge, and B)while bulking there are probably far few sites you can hit (dependent on where your fat creeps on first) since you can only go so deep.
Any feedback on this matter would be immensely appreciated, as I refuse to even consider touching the stuff until I feel very informed on the subject.
07-03-2004, 06:24 AM #2Originally Posted by BigGreen
2. It's not necessary to shoot ED, as the effects occur over a ~12hr period or so, and the effects of multiple doses is merely cummulative. Off days will simply increase the amount of time to achieve the results. Injecting pwo into the muscles just worked takes advantage of the upregulation of IGF receptors due to muscle trauma. I'm all for using your full dose at this time as opposed to the 2x/day injections.
3. From most any source, it'll come reconstituted in BA...sometimes 1mg/mL, sometimes 1mg/2mL, depending on the supplier. The shelf-life is actually fairly long. It seems to maintain activity after even 2 months of storage in the fridge. you can also store in the freezer, as BA's melting point is lower than typical freezer temps.
4. The injection need not be deep at all, since it's water-based....it'll disperse quickly anyway. many (myself) dilute it with B-12, since it's also water-based and shot IM. You'll want to dilute the actual injection with something (BW is fine) to reduce the concentration of BA. I'd really suggest injecting into the muscles just worked...many have seen good site-specific effects.
Additionally, you'll want to adjust your carb intake, since IGF-1 will affect your BG. Roughly 2 hrs after IM injection is when it seems to have its biggest impact (nowhere near insulin but significant all the same). many complain of lethargy and headaches..........this is the reason. Adjusting carb intake to compensate should remedy this.
A seldom-talked about side is the "softening of the stool" that some experience early on....minor and temporary.
Users Browsing this Thread
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)