HCgrip is offline New Member

LR3 storage question

I have 2 vials of 1mg/ml reconstituted LR3 IGF1 by MR. Both are sitting in the fridge right now.

I'll be using 1 vial to do a 25 day stint at 40mcg/day in about 1 or 2 weeks. The other I'll wait for 25-50 days after the first vial.

Should I put the second in the freezer? Should I put both in the freezer until I start the 1st in a week or two?

Also, I'm diluting both with another 1ml of BA... should I do that now? or should I do that just before I start the cycle?

HC

I'd store them in the freezer now, and dilute them only before using them. Neither of these things will be huge factors, but that's just the best way to go about things.

HCgrip is offline New Member
    Thanks einstein. I'm sticking them in the freezer now.

I'm under the impression that once using it, it's okay to just store in the fridge as to not have it undergo temperature changes. I'm planning on taking it out of the freezer and putting it in the fridge the night before I start.

Thanks again.

HC

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    I always keep mine on the freezer

JohnnyB

zaarel is offline Junior Member
    How long is this stuff good once reconstituted outside the frig or freezer? I ask as I have some that seems to have spent a minimum of at least a day at room temp..........( as in when received the cold pack was completely melted and not cool to the touch at all)

Thread Information