KrashRoute is offline Associate Member

IGF vs GH in huge doses while on for size..

Quick question for you guy. One of the bigger guys at my gym says when he bulks he runs his GH at 8-10iu/day for his entire run and keeps at 4 iu when hes off. Is this how freaky size can be attained... also curious if this can be done with igf... or is it just stupid...

LAWNSAVER is offline Associate Member
    Genetics are the main factor. GH/IGF will help, but it is not magic. Insulin is another huge factor. When slin is used properly, you will make dramatic gains. Diet is another key factor. If you dont have the fuel to grow, you just wont.

KrashRoute is offline Associate Member
    I just have heard from people that most people with freaky size stay near a gram a week on test with some deca or eq an oral and like 3-4 time the usual dosing of GH. IM skeptical on slin.. is it a necessity?

Troyboy is offline Associate Member
    Guys I know who use slin, said it gave them about 10lbs extra in a good bulking cycle..

Not necessarily all muscle...

DEVLDOG is offline Retired VET
    Quote Originally Posted by KrashRoute
    Quick question for you guy. One of the bigger guys at my gym says when he bulks he runs his GH at 8-10iu/day for his entire run and keeps at 4 iu when hes off. Is this how freaky size can be attained... also curious if this can be done with igf... or is it just stupid...
    i recently met a guy in the gym who is pretty big himself,we got to talking and he told me he would run his gh the same way 8-10ius while on a cycle and 4ius the rest of the time.this guy was a pro wrestler back in the day he is now 37 and doesnt wrestle anymore(4 knee surgurys).i never ran it but the size of this guy tells me it worked well for him that way

JYZZA is offline VET
    4ius is average....it also depends on your body weight....I know of a 270lbs IFBB who is on 9-12 ius a day....
    Click Banner To Enter

~ Disclaimer: Quality Muscle was designed to share knowledge and discuss diverse areas of bodybuilding. ~ Quality Muscle and its Staff does not promote the use of illegal substances ~

Thread Information