joevette is offline Banned

Tell me how this cycle looks.

This is what I'm planning on doing two months from now. It is a shot one because I need everything out of my system for drug testing. I've written it in days because I'm not starting or ending everything at once, but it will be about 4 weeks. This will be my first run with slin and IGF-1 LR3.
    Days
    1-30 700mg Test prop.
    1-30 50mg Dbol ed (starting these two early to get the levels built up)
    6-30 40mcg IGF-1 LR3 (shot bilaterally pwo)
    6-30 Slin (Humalog starting with 2 ius pwo bilaterally with the IGF-1)
    Then normal PCT.

Since the IGF-1 increases insulin sensitivity what would be a good amount of dextrose per iu pwo, still 10g/IU? Also, what is a good amount of slin to work up to? Without the IGF-1 working up to 10ius seems pretty universal. I'm looking to put on 10 pounds and plan on buying a glucometer to dial the carbs in.

Oh yeah, I'll also be using 10mg Exemestane ed, and 20mg of nolva ed continued through PCT.

Bigun is offline Senior Member
    This is very similar to what I have finished running. I am a drug tested athlete so I can see where your going with this.

I ran

700mg test prop
    40mg anavar
    40mcg IGF
    2 x 10iu's slin
    5iu's hGH

I know our cycles differ regarding the dbol and hGH but I made some great lean gains on a similar cycle. I think I'd like to see the prop run longer but if you know when your likely to be tested then you will have to stop the prop in advance. Remember that if its a sports drug test to allow 2 weeks after you stop taking your PCT ancillaries.

Thanks for the input bigun. Have you run slin w/o IGF? If so, how did your carb needs change once the IGF was added?

Thread Information