Gear is offline HGH/IGF/Insulin Forum ~ AR-Hall of Famer

Carbs and Insulin...

Is 10g of carbs for every 1IU of Slin really nessecery? Could you get away with 5g or maybe 7g of carbs for every 1IU, instead of 10g? I am up to 10IU p/day and thats what I intend to stay on till the end of my course. When I have 10IU, I have around 80g of carbs, instead of a 100g I am supposed to be taking. Thats why I am wondering if 10g of carbs for every 1IU of Slin is really nessecery. Basically, what is the minimum safe carb intake per 1IU of Slin? I felt no side effects when taking 80g of carbs with 10IU of Slin.

Tank010101 is offline New Member

Thumbs up

Yeah you can do that... but the lower you go with carbs the closer you run a chance encouter with Hypoglycemia symptoms... Ive personly dont go over 75 ever... and usualy im around 50g ... I do 10iu and 40mcg slin... Im also on GH too... I might add that I drink the carbs 5 min after IM injection... then 15 min after I drink about 80g Protien and some Vits+minerals... then 1.25 hours later i have another meal with next to no fat... chicken breasts and brown rice or... protien shake and some oatmeal... or somthing of that nature... PWO, the protien helps prevent you from going hypo (just and FYI)

good luck,

Yeah you have your meal timings set out exact same as me, thax for that man. I will try and lower my carb dose as much as possible, I would hate to have excess carbs as they will be stored. That is my main concern and thats why I am wondering what is the minimum safe carb intake per 1IU of slin. Thanx for your help bro

Also, you mentioned that you have brown rice for your dinner. I have white rice, only coz it has less fat then brown rice. I know a lot of people have brown rice instead of white, but I am really trying to eliminate as much fat as possible in my diet, especially while Silin is active. Do you think having brown rice while Slin is active is much more beneficial then having white rice? Or it doesnt really matter.

DEVLDOG is offline Retired VET
    brown rice has fat ?? i use instant rice(brown)and there is no fat,,,brown rice has a lower glycimic index then white.

Tank010101 is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Gear
    Also, you mentioned that you have brown rice for your dinner. I have white rice, only coz it has less fat then brown rice. I know a lot of people have brown rice instead of white, but I am really trying to eliminate as much fat as possible in my diet, especially while Silin is active. Do you think having brown rice while Slin is active is much more beneficial then having white rice? Or it doesnt really matter.

I really really dont think it matters in the long run... I eat pretty **** clean all day long and I barley get any bad fat as is... so i really am not worried about it...hell... I eat about as clean as i do while slin is active durring the rest of the day... once winter comes around that will change of course

Yeah I was under the impression that brown rice had a little bit of fat still. Every type of brown rice I have come across has like 2g of fat p/serving, which isnt much, but the the white rice still seems to be 0g fat p/serving. Thanx anyways guys, appriciate your help.

Yeah 2nite, I had 10IU again, and I consumed 5g dextrose, and 75g of carbs, I felt fine.

Thread Information