zaarel is offline Junior Member

couple inject questions

From what I gather here most , if not all, of you are using this stuff IM these days. Is anyone using sucessfully sub-Q? If using IM i see some of you recommend using bilaterally for balance. How are you doing this? I read that when fulling the pin with the BW after drawing the R3IGF-1 that you can see the separation in the pin. I would assume it would not then be effective to simply to one draw and two pokes of half with the same pin? Are those of you who are injecting bilaterially using two pins? Pretty newbie questions I am sure but would love some feedback. Getting ready to start soon. 42 years old and looking forward to this a lot. btw I am hoping some of you respond favorably with subq lol it would be my preference just dont want ot waste money if not effective.

bigjohnr is offline Associate Member
    I am sub-Q with the HGH, is that what you are asking?
    Sub-Q works great with thg HGH.

Thnaks for the response Bigjohn but I am talking about the R3IGF-1.....anyone help a bro out with some feedback on my questions.......

Quote Originally Posted by zaarel
    From what I gather here most , if not all, of you are using this stuff IM these days. Is anyone using sucessfully sub-Q? If using IM i see some of you recommend using bilaterally for balance. How are you doing this? I read that when fulling the pin with the BW after drawing the R3IGF-1 that you can see the separation in the pin. I would assume it would not then be effective to simply to one draw and two pokes of half with the same pin? Are those of you who are injecting bilaterially using two pins? Pretty newbie questions I am sure but would love some feedback. Getting ready to start soon. 42 years old and looking forward to this a lot. btw I am hoping some of you respond favorably with subq lol it would be my preference just dont want ot waste money if not effective.
    I go bilaterally and use two pins

bigjohnr is offline Associate Member
    sorry about that, this is out of my league :-)

Cycleon is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    bilateral, 2 pins

Thanks for the replies guys ...helps clear things up for me a lot

Thread Information