GeoQuadzilla is offline Senior Member

IGF-1 and or Slin with bulking cycle?

I'm running a 22 week cycle right now... I'm a bit past the mid part of my cutting part of the cycle so i'm roughly in week 6 of the 22 weeks... Get all that? Good So after week 10 i'm going to be running the 2nd half to bulk up and was wondering if I should add IGF or Slin or possibly both to bulking half... here is what my total cycle looks like right now.

Test E 750mg/week, week 1-10... 1g/week, week 11-22
    Winstrol 50mg/d, week 4-10
    Clen 2 weeks on/off done week 10
    Anadrol 100mg/d, week 11-15
    Deca 500mg/week, week 10-20
    Anavar 50mg/d, week 16-22 possibly until the 24th week depending on if you guys think it would be better.

So that's it... would IGF or Slin be useful to me during the second half of this cycle... This will be the last cycle I run before my contest prep so I want to gain as much muscle as possible after this diet phase... So when I hit contest prep 2 and a half months after this cycle i'll end up as big as possible... Hopefully and big and ripped 230-235lbs... Einstein give me some advice here bro you haven't let me down yet, Also Da Bull and Johnny B give this a look and let me know what you think... anyone else with an opinion i'm all ears... Peace guys
    Last edited by GeoQuadzilla; 07-05-2004 at 10:31 PM.

GeoQuadzilla is offline Senior Member
    Bump

joevette is offline Banned
    I'm no expert, but I think using IGF-1 and slin is a personal choice you have to make. Yes, they will give you much better gains and if you have the discipline to use them (especially slin) correctly then I'd say go for it. Do as much research as possible and post any questions you are unsure of and you should see some great gains.

Thread Information