REM
    REM is offline Member

insulin 1st time...

hello guys,
    i need some help,
    i'm 38yrs 5'8 1/2 currently 165lbs was 190lbs,
    done 5 cycles never slin,
    i want to gain size and my 25lbs i loss,
    will slin do any good for me what can i expect from it?
    thanks..........

cpt steele is offline Anabolic Member
    why did you loose that weight? Its a tough thing to comment on. But the word is better recovery and easier to stay in an anabolic state

REM
    REM is offline Member
    reason why i loss weight was, coz 14 months ago i stop my workout routine and gained 40lbs of fat and big stomach, about 3 or 4 months ago i started my diet eating clean as much as possible to lose all unnecessary fat also,
    i'm back working out and getting results too so, do i need slin at this point?
    thanks bro...

REM
    REM is offline Member
    HELLO HELLO anyone there.....

Quote Originally Posted by REM
    reason why i loss weight was, coz 14 months ago i stop my workout routine and gained 40lbs of fat and big stomach, about 3 or 4 months ago i started my diet eating clean as much as possible to lose all unnecessary fat also,
    i'm back working out and getting results too so, do i need slin at this point?
    thanks bro...
    No, get your diet and training back on track. The more muscle mass you have, the better results you'll have with insulin , generally. To cut and use slin at the same time is complicated, although it can surely be done. It's best to take advantage of the rebound effect you should experience after a long time off from training.....get everything dialed in.....then consider it. In the meantime, read up as much as you can so that you can make an informed decision and be prepared for anything and everything that comes with using slin.

REM
    REM is offline Member
    thanks einstein for ur help bro...
    once i go back to my previous weight between hgh and slin, HGH is it better choice to get my goals? or which one be my target?

REM
    REM is offline Member
    einstein can u give me a short answer?

Quote Originally Posted by REM
    einstein can u give me a short answer?
    Once you get back to where you were, I'd just hop on a simple test cycle to see how you respond first. You should be able to regain much of your lost LBM naturally and rapidly after taking some time off. Once you're there again, maybe you can consider insulin ....a simple test cycle will give you much more mass though.....slin can add LBM to some degree, but it's not nearly as potent as AAS. GH too can enhance the effects of AAS, but alone is only mildly anabolic .

REM
    REM is offline Member
    thank u very much for helping guys like me einstein to understand the basics.

rodge is offline AR-Hall of Famer

need help with hgh/slin

hi i am a 30 year old b.b. from holland and i like to gain some weight with slin in my next cycle.
    i,ve done a.a.s. for 10 years and in my contest prep 2 months ago i,ve used igf-1 and hgh for the first time.
    although i was dieting i made good progres.
    i weigh 103 kg. at 1.80 meter
    my body fat is 6,7 %
    does anyone have some advice for me?

Thread Information