Thread: Mr Einstein...

Gear is offline HGH/IGF/Insulin Forum ~ AR-Hall of Famer

Mr Einstein...

Hey bro just got a quik question for you. I have seen you say that its best to take just enough dextrose to keep you out of hypo after a Slin shot. So my question for you is: When taking 10IU, what do you think minimum safe intake of dextrose would be? How many grams wouldnt you go under when taking 10IU of slin? Thanx man.

Quote Originally Posted by Gear
    Hey bro just got a quik question for you. I have seen you say that its best to take just enough dextrose to keep you out of hypo after a Slin shot. So my question for you is: When taking 10IU, what do you think minimum safe intake of dextrose would be? How many grams wouldnt you go under when taking 10IU of slin? Thanx man.
    There really is no set number of carbs/IU that anyone can say is "OK". That'd be like saying 12 gallons of gas will get you 700 miles.....well, that depends on if that gas is going into a suburban or a civic. As is the case with us....our insulin sensitivity varies so much between individuals. the only way to find out what works for you is to tweak things until perfect....many people go down to the 6-7g/IU, but that's because it works for them........it has nothing to do with what'll work for you though.

Gear is offline HGH/IGF/Insulin Forum ~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Ok kool thanx for that. I am up to 10IU now, and I am taking about 70g of carbs and so far I seem to feel fine. Thanx again

Thread Information