Hazard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer

Shipping IGF LR3.....?

Alright..... Someone i know gets Legit IGF LR3 but in order for me to get it - it had to be shipped. Proper way of shipping it was in a chill pack type of box. I guess it's insulated with styrofoam(spelling?) and was kept kool with those cold gel packs.

Anyways..... the LR3 was sent out yesterday morning and theres no post on sunday..... The LR3 will be here tomorrow but do you think it held up in the chill pack?

~Haz~
    Failure is not and option..... ONLY beyond failure is - Haz

Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear
    - Knockout_Power

NOT DOING SOURCE CHECKS......

northendninja is offline Junior Member
    personally I think IGF that is suspended in BA is alot more stable than most think. It took 2 weeks for my IGF to get thru customs and I'll can tell you it worked. Sometimes on roids ur not sure if its working, but the IGF hits you almost instantly, I was constantly hungry, and was waking up every morning with what felt like growing pains. Amazing stuff, If your source is legit and as long as ur not shipping thru the desert you should be fine.

Hazard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Thanks for the reassurance bro

Im hoping this stuff lives up to my expectations..... Im hitting it at the very end of my test/tren /EQ cycle.... i wanna start it durring that 2 weeks off before my PCT and then carry 2 weeks into my PCT

What gains did you see from it?
    Failure is not and option..... ONLY beyond failure is - Haz

Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear
    - Knockout_Power

NOT DOING SOURCE CHECKS......

northendninja is offline Junior Member
    I ran it alone, overall weight really didnt change, maybe a pound or two, but I definitly became more lean. Also, im currently on a cycle and im noticing some pronounced gains, hopefully from the extra muscle tissue created by the IGF. Im also planning on running IGF again for pct after my current 18wk cycle.

aintnothingCMP is offline New Member

IGF lr3 importing legal?

I have been under the impression that IGF lr3 is legal to import as long as it is for research, is that right?

And if that is right no one needs to worry about buying it.

I am asking this because I have a cheap source for IGF lr3, but he says he can't ship to the west coast because of sieze problems.

And if the above is right and the package got siezed all I would need to do is call the holding place and say it is for my college lab rats. Right?

Thread Information