Thread: Slin storge

ColdSore is offline Banned

Slin storge

If i plan on taking my slin shot at the gym...i assume its ok to preload my slin needle and carry it with me in the car and into the gym right???

I know it has to be cool...and stored in a fridge...but here in TX its hot and it would be in a hot car most likely for 10-15 mins to the gym...

and how long will the slin store in the fridge for???..im assumeing months to years?

rambo is offline The Lord God
    Slin will store in the fridge until the expire date. As far as preloading and the gym, I live in AZ, and I'll preload and then toss the syringe in a ziploc baggie with some ice cubes, and I'm worry free.

chemical is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ColdStone
    If i plan on taking my slin shot at the gym...i assume its ok to preload my slin needle and carry it with me in the car and into the gym right???

I know it has to be cool...and stored in a fridge...but here in TX its hot and it would be in a hot car most likely for 10-15 mins to the gym...

and how long will the slin store in the fridge for???..im assumeing months to years?
    slin will stay ok at room temp for about 30 days so don't worry strring it for a longer time put it in da fridge

Quote Originally Posted by chemical
    slin will stay ok at room temp for about 30 days so don't worry strring it for a longer time put it in da fridge
    well i have a 1000iu vial so its gonna be used in my pct for 4 weeks in this run...then 4 on 4 off in my next...so ill need it for about 6 months...not 30 days...

but is it really necesary to put the pre-loaded syringe on ice???...i guess i could do it like rambo does...but the less preperation the better

rambo is offline The Lord God
    but is it really necesary to put the pre-loaded syringe on ice???...i guess i could do it like rambo does...but the less preperation the better
    Maybe not, but why risk it? It only takes a couple extra seconds. PLus, in our part of the country, it can get hot in the car... UNless you go from fridge --> AC in the car ---> cool gym locker.. .IN which case you should be fine.

REM
    REM is offline Member
    do u guys inject ur slin right after u take it out of the frezzer or do u wait
    till it gets to a room temperture?

Quote Originally Posted by rambo
    Maybe not, but why risk it? It only takes a couple extra seconds. PLus, in our part of the country, it can get hot in the car... UNless you go from fridge --> AC in the car ---> cool gym locker.. .IN which case you should be fine.
    i have a/c in my truck...thank god...lol..i remember my years in HS when i didnt though

but yeah i got to thinking, and i could just take an ice pack, or cold pack...whatever you wanna call them and put it in a plastic bag with the slin, and wrap in a gym towel and keep it in my bag...that wouldnt be messy at all...

Quote Originally Posted by REM
    do u guys inject ur slin right after u take it out of the frezzer or do u wait
    till it gets to a room temperture?
    i thought of this too...im curious to see how cold slin feels IM

i thought of this too...im curious to see how cold slin feels IM
    Typically you wouldn't shoot slin IM, but Einstein has a thread about such (using Humalog and tracking his blood sugar during duration).

As far as how 'cold slin feels' I've always shot it straight out of the fridge. It's such a relatively small amount that you're injecting that you can't really feel anything.

Quote Originally Posted by AnabolicMaster
    Typically you wouldn't shoot slin IM, but Einstein has a thread about such (using Humalog and tracking his blood sugar during duration).

As far as how 'cold slin feels' I've always shot it straight out of the fridge. It's such a relatively small amount that you're injecting that you can't really feel anything.
    yes i will be going IM...and following einys guilines for carb intake and whey timeing...

Thread Information