Thread: Jino vs. Kexing

Jino vs. Kexing

This is a cut and paste of a thread at another board:
    http://www.steroidology.com/forum/s...&threadid=45302

Originally posted by WannaImpress:
    Jintropin 191 amino acid and Kexing 192?
    Well, I'm pretty fond of Jintropin's personally but was doing some research on the Kexings for the fact that they are sligthly cheaper. I have a friend who is pretty knowledgeable in field of rHGH coming from China and told him if he could do some research regarding the top labs out their and below is what he emailed me. Now I'm not saying it's true but certaintly something to think about as it could be accurate.

GENESCIENCE JINTROPIN

Jintropin is the most popular rHGH sold in China. According to IMS, an internationally recognized marketing firm, Jintropin is the absolute market leader in China with just over 75% market share.

Jintropin and Lily's Humatrope use a technology called secretion technology which will produce a 191 amino acid sequence growth hormone , with much less E.coli protein contamination and not any side effects associated with injection, such as red painful welts. This technology also has the advantage that growth hormone produced using secretion technology is very stable; it can be stable at 37C or 98 degrees for about 30 days. While growth hormone with192 amino acid sequence is only stable at room temperature for just a few days.

KEXING FITROPIN

To manufacture their rHGH, Fitropin, Kexing is using a technology called inclusion body technology, which can only produce a 192 amino acid growth hormone, very similar to Genentech's old growth hormone, Protropin. Growth hormone produced by inclusion body technology is very easily contaminated by the E.coli protein used to express the HGH. A very common side effect of this contamination lack of product potency due to degradation of the HGH and painful welts at the injection site.

Kexing's growth hormone's first amino acid is Met, while Jintropin and Lily's Humatrope's first amino acid is Phe (which is identical to natural growth hormone produced in your body). Because Kexing's first amino acid is Met, this indicates clearly that Kexing's growth hormone must have 192 amino acids with met being the extra amino acid.

PLEASE NOTE: all the rHGH manufacturers in China, (Kexing, Anke, United) except for GeneScience use the inclusion body technology.

einstein1905:
    That IS good info, and I've has suspicions that Kexing was putting out 192aa GH. However, the reasons stated don't make sense. Producing/purifying any recombinant protein via secretion is simply a function of adding an additional "secretory sequence (usually a sequence from a cytokine) that allows the recombinant protein to be, you guessed it, secreted, so there is far less residual bacterial protein to be reckoned with.

Inclusion body purification is a method where the growth conditions of the bacteria will cause the bacteria to sequester a recombinant protein into "inclusion bodies", which are compartments which can be isolated from the rest of the lysed bacteria and then treated to be lysed themselves, in the absence of the rest of the host proteins.....yet another very efficient method. The number of aa's should have virtually no role in deciding which purification method is used.

If the 191aa sequence is amenable to adding a secretory sequence, then the odds that the 192aa sequence WON'T be are next to nothing. You simply cleave off the secretory sequence after isolating the protein.

That's why I can't understand why anyone would still be making the 192aa analog, as the process should be identical.

I don't recall the EU/mL or residual host protein to GH ratio for Jino, but I'd like to see the numbers for Kexing's. I can't imagine they are really any different.

WannaImpress:
    Great info einstein, I wonder if $$$$ plays a role in this? Would it be cheaper to produce a 192 amino instead of a 191 even though the process is pretty much identical as you stated above?

einstein1905:
    No cost factor IMO. It's simply a matter of transforming bacteria with the DNA (plasmid) encoding the 192 vs the 191aa. bacterial transformation is a 2hr, $25 job. Once you've got the bacterial strain carrying the DNA encoding either form, all else is identical. It is possible that kexing and ankebio and whomever else may be (allegedly) selling 192aa GH are all just purchasing from a single large supplier (why that company would not have switched is beyond me).
    The red welts people get from GH are really indicative of an immune response, and although this certainly could be from residual bacterial protein, it's also very possible that it could be from 192aa GH. the 192aa GH is very dangerous in that antibodies (or an immune response in general) will most likely lead to an autoimmune response against all forms of GH, including endogenous GH.
    No matter what's going on, the red welts are indicative of a localized imune response, so even if it is 191aa GH, an upregulated local immune environment can also be very amenable for the development of an immune response to any proteins in the vicinity, in this case 191aa GH, even if, on it's own, it wouldn't elicit a response, in the presence of bacterial protein, it's essentially the same outcome as injecting 192aa GH.

bluethunder is offline Anabolic Member
    interesting,..

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    Kexing is out for me, I won't take a chance that it a 192aa

JohnnyB

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyB
    Kexing is out for me, I won't take a chance that it a 192aa

JohnnyB
    That's the way I feel too. Just the mere fact that I've heard from more than a couple people that they were getting the welts from kexing is enough for me

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    Quote Originally Posted by einstein1905
    That's the way I feel too. Just the mere fact that I've heard from more than a couple people that they were getting the welts from kexing is enough for me
    Yup I've heard of those red welts too, thier out for me.

JohnnyB

powerlifter is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyB
    Yup I've heard of those red welts too, thier out for me.

JohnnyB

amen to that !

Fitcher is offline New Member
    Really? So fitropin should be forbidden in USA now.

Foxy Sphinx is offline Associate Member
    Sounds like somone has personal attachments with jintropin or a jintropin supplier...

Personally why buy any kits, you can get raw 191aa bulk GH lypholyzed powder for as little as 50 cents an iu and I guarantee not a single person on any AAS board would be able to tell a difference between it and jinni's. Not sure about Kexing, but I know ankebio who sells I beleive its ansomone that its 191aa as they also sell the bulk raw ankebio ansomone powder listing it as 191aa and selling it for dirt cheap in large bulk vials.

I think Gensci is highly competitive and merely just wants to bash the reputation of its competitor china GH's... and I wonder how this guys friend just happens to know the protocols for Kexing and how they produce their GH?? Maybe its cause HE sells jintropin ???????

I tirewd of hearing this topic its getting pretty lame. Buying GH is like buying t-shirts, theyre all made from cotton, yourjust picking your brand.

DF2003 is offline Banned Boofus
    lol. einstein isnt a rep for anyone just a very good,educated and all around great bro to know. great post einy.

Quote Originally Posted by Foxy Sphinx
    Sounds like somone has personal attachments with jintropin or a jintropin supplier...

Personally why buy any kits, you can get raw 191aa bulk GH lypholyzed powder for as little as 50 cents an iu and I guarantee not a single person on any AAS board would be able to tell a difference between it and jinni's. Not sure about Kexing, but I know ankebio who sells I beleive its ansomone that its 191aa as they also sell the bulk raw ankebio ansomone powder listing it as 191aa and selling it for dirt cheap in large bulk vials.

I think Gensci is highly competitive and merely just wants to bash the reputation of its competitor china GH's... and I wonder how this guys friend just happens to know the protocols for Kexing and how they produce their GH?? Maybe its cause HE sells jintropin ???????

I tirewd of hearing this topic its getting pretty lame. Buying GH is like buying t-shirts, theyre all made from cotton, yourjust picking your brand.

bluethunder is offline Anabolic Member
    This week I just talked with a new manufacturer & in regards to kexing I was informed its 192aa. Getting ready to test some new powder soon...

marlin444 is offline Associate Member
    i just started a kexing kit. first time using GH. havent seen any bumps, but ive only done 4 injections.

Kexing has now admitted that its GH is the protropin (192aa). Ankebio had been rumored to be too. However, I think the earlier studies where the 192aa GH was causing immune responses was more due to residual bacterial proteins and not the fact that the GH was 192aa. I don't care which brand you buy, but you should. The mere fact that people are reporting red welts with fitropin says a great deal.....a localized immune response. We could speculate all day as to the exact mechanism by which this is occurring, but the fact remains it is occurring. Whether it be suboptimal purification or an extra amino acid that is the underlying cause, it really doesn't matter. GH isn't cheap, and to get good prices, you usually have to buy in relative bulk, so why not go with the brand that hasn't given people these symptoms? Hell, I'd say to go buy humatrope if it weren't so overpriced

rockie is offline Junior Member
    ive been using kexing for 4 months.... never had a welt...i always mixed 1cc of bac water with 6iu's.... but it seems to work.. i still have knumb hand... i recently switched back to jino.. i like to switch it up every couple of kits.. just in case...

desron1 is offline New Member
    I have been using Kexing's Fitropin for the past 2 months without any adverse results, and have noticed postive changes in body mass.
    2 i.u. in the morning.
    I mix the vials with .6CC BW - that is the same volume contained in the ampules supplied by Kexing.

Fitcher is offline New Member
    My friend recently told me that he has ordered fitropin twice,the first time was great.But then second time, look like it went bad during the transportation,has anybody has similar experience?

BuffNuts is offline New Member
    Here is the final squeeze on my opinion of Fitropin 192aa. Thier website says its 192aa. Now I have tried Ankebio ansomone and had red welts from it which was 192aa. Them red welts are painful! Well for me 192aa doesnt work as well as for a lot of other people. Also lots of people do fine with 192aa. So the answer is..you never know until you find out but if you do not want to take the chance..then go with Jintropin 191aa. It will NEVER give you red welts PERIOD. Also Ankebio claims 191aa but that **** gives me red welts and Jintropin does not. I injected Ansomone 10 times before I had to smash all the vials for being so pissed every time a huge red bump apeared on my stomach and I could barely touch it because it hurt so much. This should be the final post of whether soemone shold go with Fitropin or not.

LuvMuhRoids is offline Anabolic Member
    BuffNuts, what are you doing digin up this old thread by this scammer? That cycle you're on giving you insomnia or something over there?

BuffNuts is offline New Member
    lol holy crap I didnt notice 2 of them are banned. Dam Einstein was a scammer? Thats crazy. I'd love to hear the story behind that.

Thread Information