ttuPrincess Guest

Insulin for women?

does anyone have any hard research or experience on women using insulin ?

coldstone is about to use it and thus sparked my interest...

can someone help me?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ttuPrincess
    does anyone have any hard research or experience on women using insulin ?

coldstone is about to use it and thus sparked my interest...

can someone help me?
    Thanks
    Just some general things, since women carry more bf, in general, there will be more potential to add bf as well as LBM. Other than that, there aren't any specific differences between men and women pertaining to insulin. The dose should be roughly proportional to body weight though

ttuPrincess Guest
    thanks einy!

956Vette is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by ttuPrincess
    thanks einy!

ttu, i really dont think you should mess with slin. Stick to spiking your insulin levels naturally, through diet, at the appropriate times, and continue to tweak that.

And btw, i think "einy" is gonna stick

Quote Originally Posted by 956Vette
    And btw, i think "einy" is gonna stick

ttuPrincess Guest
    vette Im just exploring my options..

cold got a hold of some the other day and asked me if women could take it, so i started to wonder.. im a little sketchy about it right now..

Vette's right. The gains one'll see with slin are really proportional to LBM.....so a guy that's 200+ lbs can actually gain some decent poundage, but someone with less LBM will see the same % gain, but since they're starting with a lesser LBM, the actual gains will be much less.
    e.g. a guy that's 220 at 10% can gain 7-10lbs of LBM (just for argument's sake), but a woman that's 120-130 at 17% or so would probably see 2-3lbs of LBM AND some add'l fat, as the more fat there is to start with, the easier it is for slin to add to that.

ttuPrincess Guest
    thanks guys.. thats the kind of answers we were looking for..

ColdSore is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by einstein1905
    Vette's right. The gains one'll see with slin are really proportional to LBM.....so a guy that's 200+ lbs can actually gain some decent poundage, but someone with less LBM will see the same % gain, but since they're starting with a lesser LBM, the actual gains will be much less.
    e.g. a guy that's 220 at 10% can gain 7-10lbs of LBM (just for argument's sake), but a woman that's 120-130 at 17% or so would probably see 2-3lbs of LBM AND some add'l fat, as the more fat there is to start with, the easier it is for slin to add to that.
    makes sense...i would think for as samll as she is then dextrose will still spike her insulin enough to force feed the protein and aminos into the muscle cells...

besides...i need her to moniter me, not go hypoglycemic with me!

Mallet is offline Anabolic Member
    Iron Maiden is doing IGF-1 LR3 right now, been 6 or 7 days now and what a dramatic change in composition, i really didn't expect that quick of a change, especially right at the site of injection (delts) she's gained some serious LBM in the delts...FYI she's doing 30mcg/day IM PWO..no insulin though, however she is stacking it with 25mgs/day of winny. I'm gonna take some phot's of here soon because i can't believe how ripped she's getting in the upper body!

Didn't meen to hi'jack Princess but i thought you'd be interested to know the details...did i mention she's dieting as well, not bulking and the gain in LBM is amaxing, truly amazing! We are spiking her natural insulin as well with dextrose PWO and r-ala for increased sensitizing.

Quote Originally Posted by Mallet
    Iron Maiden is doing IGF-1 LR3 right now, been 6 or 7 days now and what a dramatic change in composition, i really didn't expect that quick of a change, especially right at the site of injection (delts) she's gained some serious LBM in the delts...FYI she's doing 30mcg/day IM PWO..no insulin though, however she is stacking it with 25mgs/day of winny. I'm gonna take some phot's of here soon because i can't believe how ripped she's getting in the upper body!

Didn't meen to hi'jack Princess but i thought you'd be interested to know the details...did i mention she's dieting as well, not bulking and the gain in LBM is amaxing, truly amazing! We are spiking her natural insulin as well with dextrose PWO and r-ala for increased sensitizing.
    we kinda talked about IGF...

does the r-ala really help that much with spillover???...ive though about adding the plain cheaper ALA as another supp...and when i use slin...but im wondering if it would be that beneficial to her???

Quote Originally Posted by ColdStone
    we kinda talked about IGF...

does the r-ala really help that much with spillover???...ive though about adding the plain cheaper ALA as another supp...and when i use slin...but im wondering if it would be that beneficial to her???
    It's potent. You can se in my "im insulin injections" thread where I added r-ALA and had a significant reduction in BG, meaning glucose uptake was much enhanced

It's potent. You can se in my "im insulin injections" thread where I added r-ALA and had a significant reduction in BG, meaning glucose uptake was much enhanced
    but would reg ala be as good???...IYO

Quote Originally Posted by ColdStone
    but would reg ala be as good???...IYO
    No, I think it's been shown pretty clearly that r-ALA is far more effective as a glucose disposal agent. ALA works alright, but you'll require roughly 3x the dose

956Vette is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Blog Entries
    No, I think it's been shown pretty clearly that r-ALA is far more effective as a glucose disposal agent. ALA works alright, but you'll require roughly 3x the dose
    And when i took that much ala in the past, i began to get heartburn. synthetic just isnt the way to go

Thread Information