BigLarry is offline Associate Member

Question Is It Better To Stack Gh Or Alone?

I'm about to start Gh Serono Serostim 128 Iu kit and Iwas wondering if I should stack it with something or run it alone. I dont want to stack with insulin . I would appreciate the advice. Especially people that have done it. thanks

juicelee is offline Associate Member
    if u want to stack it with suttin i would stack with test. I am on gh alone right now and i love it, but i will be stacking with 400mg of test cyp soon and i cant wait to give that a test drive I heard stackin gh with test is recommended but not necessary

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    I was on Serostim for 9 months. Half the time I took it alone, the other half while on a cycle. I had great results while taking alone, but it was more fat loss, better mental well being, better immune system, etc.. While on my cycle, I didn't see that big of a difference in terms of size. However, keep in mind that I was on only 2/3iu's ED

juicelee how long have u been on just gh? what kind of results have u had? how many iu's a day do u take? have u gotten more ripped or actually put on muscle size? when r u taking the iu's during the day? how long do u plan on staying on it. R U on serono sterostim? I would appreciate some info
    thanks

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    Run it with test

JohnnyB

im currently 6' 190'bs 8 % b/f. im going to be taking serono serostim 128 iu as many kits as i want to see the results i want. the question is when i start taking it how many iu's a day should i start, then progress too. and do i take test the whole 3-4 months or so and what dose? also since ill be on gh and test does your chances of gyno the same with gh or not? I would appreciate the help
    thanks

Mallet is offline Anabolic Member
    I would start at 2iu/day for a week or so then work up to 4-5iu's/day...I would run alow dose of test for the whole 4-6 months at 300-400mgs/week, you may want to run 10mgs/day of nolva throughout to help with the water retention and any gyno possibilities, I still don't beleive that nolva inhibits your igf-1 production to any noticeable degree. You may want to consider running a low dose (25-50mcg) a day of t3 throughout as well to counteract the small inhibition associated with taking GH.

thanks mallet, if i dont take t3 is it going to be that big of a difference?

Quote Originally Posted by BigLarry
    thanks mallet, if i dont take t3 is it going to be that big of a difference?
    Not really, you may not getting the leaning effects from the GH that's all, your fine togo without t3 though.

dirtdawg is offline Anabolic Member
    i did 2 iu's in the am serostim, 2 iu's in the pm, 400 mgs ew enth , put on 25 pounds, and kept almost all of it, did that for 16 weeks

when are the best times to do the iu's of growth? And is the stomach(into the fat layer) the only place to pin? Also r all insulin pins the same?

when are the best times to do the iu's of growth? And is the stomach(into the fat layer) the only place to pin? Also r all insulin pins the same?
    Best time to take GH is at 8:00am and 2:00pm this is when cortisol levels are at their peak! also this won't interfere with your own nocturnal release of GH. No not all slin pins are the same, make sure the onse you get are u-100. I would rotate the GH shots if your going subQ, but the abdominal area is fine.

i rotated ab sites, lower L and R, and upper L and R

Thanks Mallett, will the kit I get have instructions how to mix or am I going to need to know that too.

Will doing pins twice a day around my stomach not cause a lot of scar tissue?

Will doing pins twice a day around my stomach not cause a lot of scar tissue?
    no, you wont get scar tissue, its not an IM injection, plus slin pinz are tiny

ctemkg2 is offline New Member

New and considering GH

Hi. I am new and not sure if I should take a combination of D-Bol and others or just try some GH alone for the first cycle. It seems alot easier than taking all the others for the first cycle.

Any advice?

I am 32, 6', 160, never taken AS before, been working out for 2 years with little gain. I want to gain maybe 15-20 lbs without everything getting too out of hand or getting too complicated.

Thanks.

try some gh.

Thread Information