ColdSore is offline Banned

Humalog in the AM and PWO

I know exactly what i need to do PWO, and am assuming your nutrition intake would be the same for an AM shot...

I would be doing it this way for PCT...5-6 iu's in the morning, and 5-6 iu's PWO...

But my question is: Assuming simple carb intake would be the same as PWO, i would wake up, shot my slin, take my clomid and nolva...then 5 mins after the shot of slin have 7-10 grams of dextrose per IU of slin...the shower real quick...then have a 60-80 gram whey protien 15 mins after the dextrose intake....then have a meal 1-1.5 hours after my whey consisting of protein and low GI carbs (whey and oatmeal???)

Then every 3 hours pro/fat meals until the next pwo shot of slin.

Also: Would it be better to use slin this way for pct???...or just use it PWO???...i was thinking since your body is most catabolic in the morning then this would help with alot of the catabolism during pct...

anyone???

Daven is offline Junior Member
    curious about this too, never done it besides PWO and sence its the only thing im using right now it would probly be for the best...

Mallet is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ColdStone
    anyone???
    I think you've already answered your own question brother!..that's exactly how i would do it, I would definately stick with am and PWO slin for pct's, you may need to adjust your carb intake to perfect it..I would suggest you get your hands on a glucometer then you can check your BG to see how much carb/insulin ratio will be for you. basically you want to start around 4.0mmol -5.0mmol before your slin (which is where most people lie for their fasting glucose, or PWO) and when the slin has run it's coarse you want to be back in thatr range again, so approx 3 hours later. If your BG was say 7.0mmol at the 3 hour mark you could increase the slin or decrease the carbs next time, if your BG was below 4.0mmol then you shoul decrease your slin or increase your carbs next time. OK!

Nice new avatar BTW...

P.S..throw some creatine into the mix if you like as well, and some added glutamine never hurt either?

Quote Originally Posted by Mallet
    I think you've already answered your own question brother!..that's exactly how i would do it, I would definately stick with am and PWO slin for pct's, you may need to adjust your carb intake to perfect it..I would suggest you get your hands on a glucometer then you can check your BG to see how much carb/insulin ratio will be for you. basically you want to start around 4.0mmol -5.0mmol before your slin (which is where most people lie for their fasting glucose, or PWO) and when the slin has run it's coarse you want to be back in thatr range again, so approx 3 hours later. If your BG was say 7.0mmol at the 3 hour mark you could increase the slin or decrease the carbs next time, if your BG was below 4.0mmol then you shoul decrease your slin or increase your carbs next time. OK!

Nice new avatar BTW...

P.S..throw some creatine into the mix if you like as well, and some added glutamine never hurt either?
    i know i kinda answered it...i just wanted confirmation that i might actually know what im doing, and not gonna kill myself

ok then thats what im gonna do...

but what does "mmol" mean?

creatine in the AM as well?

i know i kinda answered it...i just wanted confirmation that i might actually know what im doing, and not gonna kill myself

ok then thats what im gonna do...

but what does "mmol" mean?

creatine in the AM as well?

mmol is a measure of blood glucose, some glucometers measure in mg/dl instead or both, to convert one to the other you multiply by 18 or divide by 18, so 4.0mmol/L in mg/ml = 70. I do the creatine in the am as well because my creatine contains 76g of dextrose or maltodextrin i forget? i do 12g at each serving with 5g of glutamine.

mmol is a measure of blood glucose, some glucometers measure in mg/dl instead or both, to convert one to the other you multiply by 18 or divide by 18, so 4.0mmol/L in mg/ml = 70. I do the creatine in the am as well because my creatine contains 76g of dextrose or maltodextrin i forget? i do 12g at each serving with 5g of glutamine.
    i see...so most glucometers probaly do bith then huh???...b/c i have never heard of the mmol until now...

i see...so most glucometers probaly do bith then huh???...b/c i have never heard of the mmol until now...
    everything is F**Ked up here in canada so i sometimes forget to write in american eh?

everything is F**Ked up here in canada so i sometimes forget to write in american eh?
    lol...its cool...i just feel forign when i see stuff fo the first time

Thread Information