ctemkg2 is offline New Member

Advice on starting GH cycle

Hi. I have never used AS before and have been reading all about the different types and stacking and side effects, etc. I am in my late 30's, 6" 160, have been working out for sometime with little gain. Now I am ready to move on to get some muscle and strength. I do not need to get huge as a full time serious bobybuilder. I want to add about 15-20 lbs quality mass and muscle.

Since some of the AS have higher risk of side effects, I thought maybe to try one cycle with HGH. I do not mind injections. The idea here is that I may not get HUGE gains, but still I will gain while minimizing side effects. And reading about HGH, the gains seem to stick around afterwards better than other meds. I am realisitic that I will not be at the gym 5-6 days a week, more like 4 days.

Any ideas guys? Any help would be appreciated. The more I read through the forums, the more confusing things are. I am looking for some direction.

What dose is recommended?
    Is this sub-Q or IM injections? (I have very little fat on my abdomen so rather inject in my rear)
    Should I stack this with some Test?
    Should I take an anti-estrogen?

Thanks in advance for any advice you have.

zaarel is offline Junior Member
    I am a newbie to this as well but have read a bit and will attempt some short answers until one of the experts has the time to respond.

Dosages for your purposes are probably in the 4 iu to 6 iu / day. maybe starting at two and working up to it.

Especially based on your ultimate goals of mass gain I would have to think the answer to adding test is yes.

Having anti e on hand when using test is always wise. If you use a decent weekly dose of test you may want to do standard pct with anti e and hcg . You may use low dose of both during cycle.

Injections are sub q

If I have misguided here just let me know. Just trying to help and give back a bit of the help I always get.

ctemkg2 is offline New Member

Thanks.....more info

Zarrel,

Thanks for the ideas. Good to hear from another newbie. A couple of questions:

1. Can sub-Q be done in the rear? I have very little fat on the abdomen area and figure that area would hurt a bit. Where do you inject?

2. How often and at what times do you inject the HGH?

3. What dose and how often are you using the test?

4. What is hcg ? I have seen it mentioned in the forums, but do not know what it is?

5. I have looked at prices via email with a few sellers and the prices vary ALOT. Any tips on where to go so I don't get ripped off.

Thank you very much for your ideas.

Aku
    Aku is offline Junior Member
    Hey bro's, check out the educational thread, tons of answers for all those question...and then some

chzcake is offline New Member

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by ctemkg2
    Zarrel,

Thanks for the ideas. Good to hear from another newbie. A couple of questions:

1. Can sub-Q be done in the rear? I have very little fat on the abdomen area and figure that area would hurt a bit. Where do you inject?

2. How often and at what times do you inject the HGH?

3. What dose and how often are you using the test?

4. What is hcg ? I have seen it mentioned in the forums, but do not know what it is?

5. I have looked at prices via email with a few sellers and the prices vary ALOT. Any tips on where to go so I don't get ripped off.

Thank you very much for your ideas.
    The sub-Q shots are a piece of cake. Just finished one BTW.

AustrianOAK14 is offline Senior Member
    sub q are easy shots bro they dont hurt at all i mean come on hgh can even pass through a 29" thats gravy son

warren322 is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Aku View Post
    Hey bro's, check out the educational thread, tons of answers for all those question...and then some
    can do

NotSmall is offline English Rudeboy
    Quote Originally Posted by warren322 View Post
    can do
    lol You're gonna get bitched at in a minute for bumping ancient threads bud.

birdiemaster is offline New Member
    Hi, Im new to the site, and I have several HGH questions. Im on my second go round and the first 2 kts of lph powder seemed to be fine and do its job. The second came in a Rocky form, under HEAVY vacuum. Green Top, Labeled Somatropin, but in a generic type box that I got blue tops in. They are labeled and whatnot, but the rocky nature made me nervous. So for kicks, I opened one and once the vacuum was gone it sucked right to the bottom and far more resembeled the lyph powder. I did feel knumbness and tingling when I tried a large dose last time, but this time its very different. I dont get a knumbness, thought maybe because Ive been on for over a month at 3iu am, 3iu pm, now up to 5,5... Also, this time, Im getting a burning sensation, more of an itching after the sub q inject.?? I dont think im on the right thread, but some of your guys seem to honestly know so much more thank I would ever dream, and would really like to get any and all advise on the subject. Should I be using insulin . Im actually well read on the subject, but once you start, new questions arise and I need some expertise. IM sorry if im on the wrong page, but maybe one of you could privately email me and Help me out.
    thanks, jesse. [email protected]

PRAMANIS is offline Junior Member
    My last batch was the same one that you received. I have been on it for approx 6 weeks and my hands fingers and wrists are numb/sore. So far I think its good stuff.

Gear is offline HGH/IGF/Insulin Forum ~ AR-Hall of Famer
    THIS THREAD IS 6 YEARS OLD AND NOW CLOSED. START ANOTHER THREAD!

-Gear

Thread Information