Master Pain is offline Junior Member

insulin is making me fat bastard!

I have only used insulin 3 times so far on work out days and i cant hardly button up the front of my pants no more?? my gut has gained alote more cushen i cant see my abs no more??? god i did not realize insulin made you this fat that fast and i eat zero fat as well for 4 hours after injection of humalog?? is this normal?? i am almost temped to quit until i get on a cycle then run slin with that what should i do????

cpt steele is offline Anabolic Member
    Slin works best on cycle but post your pwo nutrition sounds like oyou have to much spill over of carbs. Do you monitor you bg levels cause that will help you tweak your diet even further.

Da Bull is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by cpt steele
    Slin works best on cycle but post your pwo nutrition sounds like oyou have to much spill over of carbs. Do you monitor you bg levels cause that will help you tweak your diet even further.
    Exactly...if your not monitoring your BG levels,you can't tweak you carb intake.No matter what,you should have monitor.it's the safe.smart thing to do.I take reading all throughout the 4 hr period the slin is active.

spound is offline Anabolic Member
    Yes..sounds like you are taking in too many carbs, but some of it is probably in your head if you say you can't see your abs after only 3 uses. How much are you taking?? Also, you may be taking in too much fat to close to the time before your injection as well. JUst something to think about

when i monitor my BG what do i go by is there a certain number not to go 0ver or something please explain. i have not heard of this. you mean use one of those finger pickers to draw a drop of blood on a strip etc.????

jbigdog69 is offline Banned
    One word...Clenbuterol

With a glucose monitor you can see how many carbs to drop for instance. I think normal bg is 80-120 well if your bg is like 180 or 200 you dont need so much dex. I know guys who run their carbs at 6.5gms/iu and are fine I know others who need atleast8. Jb has a good point use clen , but I really think its just your post wo shake

so i should run some clen cycles to drop this fat gain, and monitor my BG to see where i should be?? alright i will do it i will buy myself a glucose reader tommarow. one more thing now when i get the meter when should i use it first at he peak of the slin time??? or what??

abstrack is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Master Pain
    when i monitor my BG what do i go by is there a certain number not to go 0ver or something please explain. i have not heard of this. you mean use one of those finger pickers to draw a drop of blood on a strip etc.????
    drop down to 6.5-7grams of carbs per iu of slin
    abstrack@protonmail.com

Daven is offline Junior Member
    10 g per iu is way too much IMO, Im at 10IU and im taking in about 40g carbs right after, but make sure and monitor yourself so you can see how your body reacts to it, some poeople need more, some less...

joevette is offline Banned
    I don't think that clen or any stimulants are a good idea for a first time insulin user. Alot of hypoglycemic symptoms are similar to the clen side effects. You won't know which is causing the symptom.

Quote Originally Posted by joevette
    I don't think that clen or any stimulants are a good idea for a first time insulin user. Alot of hypoglycemic symptoms are similar to the clen side effects. You won't know which is causing the symptom.
    This is true

rambo is offline The Lord God
    Quote Originally Posted by joevette
    Absolutely.

Drop your carbs down as low as you can without getting in trouble. I know one guy that go's 4 dextrose per iu.

Thread Information