Gear is offline HGH/IGF/Insulin Forum ~ AR-Hall of Famer

Ohh no, some1 help pls...

Hey guys, my mum found my slin in the fridge, she didnt make a big deal out of it, but she thought it was nothing coz it was wrapped up in a plastic bag, so she threw it out in the bin outside. I got it it out of the bin the next day. It was in the bin outside for about 24hrs. Here is Aus its winter at the moment, so the temperature was about no more then 10c, and no less then about 7c. After I took it out of the bin the bottle was still cold like it has been in the fridge. I immidietly put the slin back in the fridge. Will it still be alright to use do you think? The only other thing is that it would have got shaked around a bit as she threw it in the bin. Anyway, do you think its still useable?

Daven is offline Junior Member
    slin can stay in 80f (26c) for up to 30 days, so the temp isnt a problem at all, and you can shake up a bottle of it and nothing will happen, so yes, its still fine...

Gear is offline HGH/IGF/Insulin Forum ~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Ahh awsome, ok thanx for that . Im just wondering would slin still be useable if stored in the fridge after its been in room temp for about 1 month?

Thread Information