Gear is offline HGH/IGF/Insulin Forum ~ AR-Hall of Famer

Insulin and nutrition...

I am aware that the fat intake while Insulin is active should be to minimum. And a lot of people have grilled chicken while Insulin is active, and I suppose thats not too bad as grilled chicken dont have much fat in it. But it would still have a bit of fat in it. I am trying to have no fats what so ever while Insulin is active so I was wondering if I could substitute boiled egg whites instead of grilled chicken, and have that for dinner. Coz egg whites have 0 fat where as the grilled chicken will have a low fat content, but the fat content still wont b 0.

cpt steele is offline Anabolic Member
    I was thinking going all liquid for the first few hrs. I know this works better if your only using pwo, rather than twice a day.

Yeah i was thinking about goin all liquid for the first 2 - 3 hrs while Insulin is active, but its better if we get our proteins from real food instead of shakes, so I thought boiled egg whites is safe enough as it has no fat, and is real food. What you think?

I was thinking something like this:
    Insulin shot, then have my carbs/dex/l-glutamine/creatine
    15 min later protein shake
    1.5 hrs later, white rice and egg whites

What you think? Fairly low fat intake?

For the 1.5 hrs later meal, I used to have white rice or baked potatoes with grilled chicken. But I think I am defenitely gonna substitute the grilled chicken with egg whites.

Baba is offline Associate Member
    Are you cutting?

cpt steele is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Gear
    Yeah i was thinking about goin all liquid for the first 2 - 3 hrs while Insulin is active, but its better if we get our proteins from real food instead of shakes, so I thought boiled egg whites is safe enough as it has no fat, and is real food. What you think?

I was thinking something like this:
    Insulin shot, then have my carbs/dex/l-glutamine/creatine
    15 min later protein shake
    1.5 hrs later, white rice and egg whites

What you think? Fairly low fat intake?

For the 1.5 hrs later meal, I used to have white rice or baked potatoes with grilled chicken. But I think I am defenitely gonna substitute the grilled chicken with egg whites.

Your right about the solid food for sure. Yeah I dont see why not or eggbeaters or something of that nature

egg whites are fine.

Most supermarkets have 99.xx% fat free chicken breats (select, or whatever your supermarket calls them). There is still some fat, but it's minimal. the main thing is to avoid higher fat meals and don't dump your EFAs into your shakes during slin activity.

Ahh excellent, thanx a lot for that guys. I just started my Insulin cycle 2 days ago. I am using it alone without other AAS and Im gonna go for 4 weeks. I started on 4IU p/day and will work my way up 2 8IU p/day and then I will remain at that dosage for the rest of the cycle. So far I feel normal. Anyways, I'll let you know how I go, thanx again

P.S I seem to get really hungry about 1.5hrs after my shot, this is normal ye?

-Gear

EcOcAt is offline New Member
    perhaps if notes much hunger one hour and average after shot and also you notice sweats...

they ten well-taken care of that these before a slight beginning of hipoglucemia this means that the glucose levels in blood are not the sufficient ones, before taking place this you must have ingested you sweeten them necessary that is to say, you need to put more you sweeten to avoid greater problems

Thread Information