ColdSore is offline Banned

Site injecting Insulin...

I just read some stuff that mention that site injecting insulin into the muscle group worked PWO would increase its activity of some sort...

And that prolonged SubQ injections into the same area may cause significant fat storage in that area...ie diabetics who do it for years...

so what im wondering is by doing IM injections does it decrease the insulins ability to store fat in the area injected?

and...would it be a better idea to split the injection to the muscle grouped worked that day...ie if i hit shoulders put 3iu's in my right delt and 3iu's in my left?

Quote Originally Posted by ColdStone
    I just read some stuff that mention that site injecting insulin into the muscle group worked PWO would increase its activity of some sort...

And that prolonged SubQ injections into the same area may cause significant fat storage in that area...ie diabetics who do it for years...

so what im wondering is by doing IM injections does it decrease the insulins ability to store fat in the area injected?

and...would it be a better idea to split the injection to the muscle grouped worked that day...ie if i hit shoulders put 3iu's in my right delt and 3iu's in my left?
    Going IM reduces the site-specific fat storage potential and increases the site-specific effects of muscular nutrient uptake and anti-catabolism at the site.
    I take mine with my LR3, so they are both injected bilaterally IM into the muscles just worked. Whether or not it's worth it going bilaterally with insulin alone is up to you......you won't get dramatic effects

ColdSore is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by einstein1905
    Going IM reduces the site-specific fat storage potential and increases the site-specific effects of muscular nutrient uptake and anti-catabolism at the site.
    I take mine with my LR3, so they are both injected bilaterally IM into the muscles just worked. Whether or not it's worth it going bilaterally with insulin alone is up to you......you won't get dramatic effects
    cool...thanks...

EcOcAt is offline New Member
    Pardon but I have not included/understood it (surely to my little dominion of the English) It seems to be clear that he is better to inject intramuscularly, but is better to inject localizadamente in the trained muscle?

I create to understand that you say that there is no great difference between doing it or no, but that this exists. Is this thus?

It is worth the trouble to inject locally?

sorry ...

Quote Originally Posted by EcOcAt
    Pardon but I have not included/understood it (surely to my little dominion of the English) It seems to be clear that he is better to inject intramuscularly, but is better to inject localizadamente in the trained muscle?

I create to understand that you say that there is no great difference between doing it or no, but that this exists. Is this thus?

It is worth the trouble to inject locally?

sorry ...

I always inject intramuscularly and use a 29g insulin needle, so injecting locally isn't a problem. I use insulin with IGF-1, so I always inject into the muscle just trained

EcOcAt is offline New Member
    ok

but if training several muscular groups in a day...

I inject in all of them?

distribution ui´s total between the muscles?

equal complex cripple of strainer

single it is a question, if there is to do it becomes

Quote Originally Posted by EcOcAt
    ok

but if training several muscular groups in a day...

I inject in all of them?

distribution ui´s total between the muscles?

equal complex cripple of strainer

single it is a question, if there is to do it becomes
    Since it's not a significant advantage to inject locally, it's not worth it to distribute it evenly.....just choose your favorite

warren322 is offline New Member
    great info guys, thanks

warren322 is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by einstein1905 View Post
    thanks

Thread Information