Massive G is offline Junior Member

Question The Insulin/GH Debate.

I have seen a lot of posts latley by persons recommending splitting up GH and slin shots basically saying they "cancel each other out"
    I have used GH/ and slin together mixed in the same pin taken after a meal in mid morning and made the best gains vs just taking it GH alone which both were split in a mid morning injection and after the work out...one cycle with and once cycle without-insulin -humalog-that is and Jintropin.

Interested in seeing some opinions over here since there is a great deal of knowledge as well as experience.
    Thank you in advance.

Well, here's the argument against using them together:
    Insulin decreases the proteolytic events that degrade IGFBPs, so the result is a greater concentration of IGFBPs, which will reduce the activity of the IGF-1 expressed in response to GH. However, as with everything, this is not black and white. An increase in IGFBPs means what? What magnitude of an increase? 5%? 10%? more?

I use the two together, but I also use LR3 when I'm using Humalog too, so increased IGFBPs means nothing to me.

GH and insulin do complement each other, and the minor increase in IGFBPs (if significant at all) isn't enough to outweigh the benefits of using the two together IMO.

Massive G is offline Junior Member

Talking

Thank you einstein for replying I was hoping you would.
    I think I read on here you administer the GH/log/IGF-1LR3 after a work out IM.

do you take it any other times?

Mallet is offline Anabolic Member
    You could take it in the am as well, before breakfast...but on non workout days am shots is the best time.

Quote Originally Posted by Massive G
    Thank you einstein for replying I was hoping you would.
    I think I read on here you administer the GH/log/IGF-1LR3 after a work out IM.

do you take it any other times?

warren322 is offline New Member
    thanks einstein

Quote Originally Posted by einstein1905 View Post
    Well, here's the argument against using them together:
    Insulin decreases the proteolytic events that degrade IGFBPs, so the result is a greater concentration of IGFBPs, which will reduce the activity of the IGF-1 expressed in response to GH. However, as with everything, this is not black and white. An increase in IGFBPs means what? What magnitude of an increase? 5%? 10%? more?

I use the two together, but I also use LR3 when I'm using Humalog too, so increased IGFBPs means nothing to me.

GH and insulin do complement each other, and the minor increase in IGFBPs (if significant at all) isn't enough to outweigh the benefits of using the two together IMO.

Thread Information